Bulls offseason Thread

Watching this OKC/HOU game i'm mad as **** at Gar/Pax not getting the Asik deal done during the year last year :smh:

Thought of that briefly but Asik was not doing all of this with us bro. He was cool but not like this.

Wait what? There is a reason Taj has looked subpar this year, and it wasn't the contract. It was the fact that Asik wasn't there backing him up. He's averaging 11 rebs... You think we don't miss that and his defensive effort? :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Wait what? There is a reason Taj has looked subpar this year, and it wasn't the contract. It was the fact that Lin wasn't there backing him up. He's averaging 11 rebs... You think we don't miss that and his defensive effort? :lol: :smh:

I don't know about him. But I sure as hell miss him :smh: :lol:

Watching this OKC/HOU game i'm mad as **** at Gar/Pax not getting the Asik deal done during the year last year :smh:

EXACTLY

let such a valuable player walk for nothing. should have matched the offer and you can easily trade a big man that plays D and rebounds.

I give it up to Jo...hes all heart. As are the rest of the bulls this year not named derrick rose (and i could care less about rip)

but dam thibs needs to learn how to give players rest and think big picture, hes crazy as heck

I think this offseason there will be a come to Jesus meeting with Thibs about how much hes playing guys. I think its necessary just so we dont lose future free agents.

Watching this OKC/HOU game i'm mad as **** at Gar/Pax not getting the Asik deal done during the year last year
mean.gif
i mean if you wanted asik over gibson then fine, but i was never down with paying asik that money and putting us in cap hell.

and noah is more vauleable when asik was not on the floor

i mean if you wanted asik over gibson then fine, but i was never down with paying asik that money and putting us in cap hell.

and noah is more vauleable when asik was not on the floor

Mike do you think his contract would've been that high had we got the deal done say around December of last season?

im not even sure you where able to give him a contract offer durning the season tho cake. i could be wrong so correct me if i am

im not even sure you where able to give him a contract offer durning the season tho cake. i could be wrong so correct me if i am

Really? That's odd that a team wouldn't be able to work on a deal with it's restricted free agent unless his agent refused to even talk deal until after the season concluded.

timeout do you really think his agents as well as the front office didnt know the type of money he was going to be offered this is there job, asik stock was rising the year before when we played the heat. We as fans cant always blame the organization you mentioned being realistic earlier we didnt have the money to sign asik rising stock and taj so we made a choice

For those saying Asik was going to be overpaid, etc. do you realize he was an asset that was basically given away for nothing?

Let's say the Bulls match his offer sheet. At the end of the 2nd year before the $16 million kicks in, you can either trade him then or decide to trade Noah instead. 7ft true centers who are elite defenders don't grow on trees and the Bulls had two. Odd too that both Pax and Gar completely were "blindsided" by Morey, but then again that was a loophole that he exploited.

Don't get me started on how they got Hinrich either...

Last edited:
Good luck bulls!! We gonna need it. I hope we make jay z miserable tonight maybe he will throw a spike lee fit.

any fans goin to game 3 do me a favor, wear red...and scream you're ******g heart out!!!!!!!! lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chicagoooooooo, Chicagooooooooo, Chicagooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom