Bulls offseason Thread

I turned the game off at halftime :lol:

Supposedly Hinrich isn't walking with a boot anymore, but Taj may still be out for a while. I almost want Lu to get shut down for the rest of the season and get his wrist surgery.

damn its sad in here 
laugh.gif
 i watch the game in laughed at how sad they was playing out there 

i wish we would have started the season like this

not that it will happen, but there is no point in tanking. Bulls would just end up with the 8 spot which we all don't want . Hopefuly there will be no more injuries and we can be competitive in the first round. tough to hope for a win knowing what will happen eventually.

GO BULLS

not that it will happen, but there is no point in tanking. Bulls would just end up with the 8 spot which we all don't want . Hopefuly there will be no more injuries and we can be competitive in the first round. tough to hope for a win knowing what will happen eventually.

GO BULLS

You're right, that's just wishful thinking on my behalf :lol: ... Despite the injuries, am I a fool to believe that we can beat Brooklyn in 7? That's who I want in the 1st rd

No way you're a fool. I'm not that impressed with Brooklyn. They have the starpower, but I don't think they will beat us in 7. I think we're up 2-1 with the only loss coming with us missing two or three starters. The only teams that I believe are certain outs for us are MIA and IND.

BKN NY ATL BOS MIL- I believe we can beat with or without Rose if the rest of the team is healthy. Problem is "then what?"

As bad as its been this season, I'll still be watching and if lucky to cop some tickets, will be at a game this year.

No way you're a fool. I'm not that impressed with Brooklyn. They have the starpower, but I don't think they will beat us in 7. I think we're up 2-1 with the only loss coming with us missing two or three starters. The only teams that I believe are certain outs for us are MIA and IND.

BKN NY ATL BOS MIL- I believe we can beat with or without Rose if the rest of the team is healthy. Problem is "then what?"

As bad as its been this season, I'll still be watching and if lucky to cop some tickets, will be at a game this year.

If we play NY or Brooklyn I'm in there .. I agree, I don't want any parts of INDY or MIA in the 1st rd ..... :smh: "then what?"

It honestly depends on our match up and our health.

if taj & kirk our still out or miss more than a game we could very well be a 1 & done. Would suck *** but it's the truth.

Speculation anyone?

@McGrawDHBulls: Bulls announced today that Mon's game vs. DEN is moving from CSN-plus to the main station. I'm sure fans can imagine a possible reason why.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/1890...rrick-rose-not-playing-monday-vs-nuggets.html
Contrary to rumor, Derrick Rose not playing Monday vs. Nuggets
BY JOE COWLEY [email protected] March 17, 2013 9:29AM

It’s amazing what an imagination and social media will do, as evidenced by a rumor that blew up Saturday in which Derrick Rose would make his season debut Monday against the Denver Nuggets at the United Center.

Two Bulls sources squashed the rumor, saying it’s business as usual for Rose as he recovers from surgery in May to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee. That means a full-go in practice Sunday and a re-evaluation Monday. Then it’s up to Rose to decide if he’s ready to return.

Rose did had one of his best practices Thursday in Oakland, Calif., and was in good spirits after the victory Friday against the Golden State Warriors. His teammates continue to believe that he’s very close.

A note from Ric Bucher:

It seems unlikely for someone to grow in height at 24, but I'd swear he's gone from 6'3" to 6'4". I'm the former and we were eye level the last time I spoke to him.

I never thought he was a legit 6'3" in the first place, so I don't even know what this means.

GO BULLS

You're right, that's just wishful thinking on my behalf :lol: ... Despite the injuries, am I a fool to believe that we can beat Brooklyn in 7? That's who I want in the 1st rd
Yall will beat every team outside of the top 3 without rose as long as everyone else is healthy

Last edited:
Bucher LOVES Pooh :lol: :pimp:

He sure does. I take what he says with a grain of salt, but sometimes I wonder if he really is close to that camp.

I do give him credit though for saying on an ESPN panel before the 2010-2011 season that Rose could contend for MVP. He wasn't taken very seriously then.

I don't know why Bucher gets hated on so much. Maybe it's just an NT thing. He's a good reporter.

Back
Top Bottom