Bulls offseason Thread

Tom Thibodeau backpedaling a little bit. He has always maintained that we will start to see Rose on the bench once he gets closer to his return date. Now he's saying that Rose being on the bench tonight doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Played hard but just couldnt get over the hump. Proud of the way we played thought. Injuries stay killing us smh

tough loss last night...indy only doing what they should versus us. West is a problem for us.

still very encouraging to see #1 on the bench.

Can we start JB at SG already? I like him playing alongside deng

I'm starting to hate Indy more than MIA :smh: ...

Good game last night, whoever we play in the 1st round will definitely have to earn that series. We may not win but it will NOT be a walk in the park for our opponent. Hopefully it's BK or NY so I can catch a game or two.

Hes going to come back just in time to get his flow with the team and real game action for us to make a deep run in the playoffs.

Bulls fans, are Thibs rotations always this short? In the regular season hes working 7 guys this hard, that just seems to be too much to me right now. Especially when there are serviceable guys on the bench like Hinrich, Almundson, and Cook. Is there something I am missing?

Kirk is hurt, taj is hurt, rip is hurt. That's 3 guys that usually get minutes, however cook has shown nothing in his limited time, I have nothing in regards to Amundson.

Our roster is pretty depleted right now.

Back
Top Bottom