Bulls offseason Thread

he def. didn't want any parts of putting pressure on that leg when he landed. He has to trust his doctors but of course easier said then done. We all can't be AP. Just a tough season.

And wtf w/ the trade talks?

that's basura

Ant you still think this team is built to win big?

IMO this team wont go far in the playoffs this year. Theyre starting to look winded out there. As a realest, id almost rather D. Rose coming back next seaon when we know that he'll be strong and healthy.

Its also time for the FO to shake things up a lot and start getting rid of some of these role players and going after big name free agents

Ant you still think this team is built to win big?

IMO this team wont go far in the playoffs this year. Theyre starting to look winded out there. As a realest, id almost rather D. Rose coming back next seaon when we know that he'll be strong and healthy.

Its also time for the FO to shake things up a lot and start getting rid of some of these role players and going after big name free agents

Thing is there aren't any big name fa's coming around the corner.

:lol: I was cringing when he did dunks in pregame, but it did look like he kept making an emphasis to land on his "good" knee.

When I read about Rose's injury and recovery, I can't help but remember Baron Davis. Before Rosé, I thought I'd never see a PG as explosive and athletic ever again. Tore his ACL in his freshman year at UCLA, I think? Took him a while but gained his explosiveness back. Remember his dunk on AK47??

i'll never forget that dunk CA never ever ever ever

Not to derail the thread but I had to post pics for the newbies who have no clue :lol: .. this is a TOP 5 dunk of ALL-TIME :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I expect us to grind out a tough W tonight off the fact they can't possibly go win less at home in the month of February........... Right? :/

I expect us to grind out a tough W tonight off the fact they can't possibly go win less at home in the month of February........... Right? :/

Winless at home in a month is unheard of for us :smh: .. and the Sixers are on a 6 game losing streak, 3-7 in their last 10, so this is a great opprotunity for us to get our act together

I really don't know what to expect tonight. I know we will try, but the stuff surrounding the team is killing them right now.

As bad as we're playing we could possibly fall to the 8 spot.

TOUGH YEAR

It's not whats surrounding the team, Sam said this team has known from day one that it was a realistic opportunity that Pooh could not play this year.

That was nothing new, they've just hit a wall, there's really only so much this team can do.

This is attrition, both mental and physical for most of the key members of the team.

With a better bench, Thibs could use some of Pop's better sense at managing minutes.

‏@NickFriedell - DRose dunks four times in a row in warm ups. I'm sure you'll be seeing the replay about 100 times tonight. He's getting more shots up too.

off the bad leg too, and he in full pads

What's up, Bulls fans?!
There's a chance I'm going to see the Bulls vs Knicks game in April, what are the chances Derrick Rose would be back for that game?
Thanks for your help.

He said he can go left just fine... He's having issues going right, which makes sense because he'd have to push off his left to explode... said its not where he wants it to be. It's altering his ability to shift back defensively and attack like he wants too.

According to Nick he was out there longer than he has been to date so that's a good sign. The did show him jumping off his left leg to dunk though which is another good sign.

Back
Top Bottom