Bulls offseason Thread

The more I do look at this team I do believe that if healthy yes this team is built to go further. All year we have basically asked our bench to play as starters, all year this team has been injured, if we can get healthy rose included I do believe this team can beat the heat and any other elite team in a series. I stand by that

Kirk is hurt, taj is hurt, rip is hurt. That's 3 guys that usually get minutes, however cook has shown nothing in his limited time, I have nothing in regards to Amundson.

Our roster is pretty depleted right now.
Oh really? I had no idea honestly. That had to be the reason why those guys arent getting minutes.

The more I do look at this team I do believe that if healthy yes this team is built to go further. All year we have basically asked our bench to play as starters, all year this team has been injured, if we can get healthy rose included I do believe this team can beat the heat and any other elite team in a series. I stand by that

Agreed!

But this team is getting hit hard by injuries. I don't know when we will ever see them at 100%.

I know coaches gotta roll with their rotations, but our lead was built with Teague in there. He was looking for his shot moreso than I have seen this year. Last night was one of those that we had bad Nate. Maybe it was the yeezys. in hindsight, I woulda liked to have seen Teague start that second half bc we lookied like ****. 31 pts in a half is some shameful ****

And funny that Rose was not on that bench. I guess they showed us.

Last edited:
Derrick won't come back until he can dunk off that left foot. Soon.....but how soon, no one knows.

Rose is no fool yes im sure he can dunk off the left leg, but he wants to dunk run and jump like the rose we all came to know. He understands what level he needs to come back for his return to have any true meaning, I honestly believe he not looking to come back this year just to prove he back, he coming back to take his team all the way. Look at the athletes, guards and forwards rose may have to go against , he has to truly be a 100% and confident to get the job done.....

Belllliiinnnnneeeeellllllliiiii

three game winners is nice..picking up the slack while the MVP gets ready

Last edited:
Marco :smokin. I would like to see him start and play alongside Rose. He has a decent enough handle to provide some ball handling relief plus he can keep defenses honest.

Amel, yes Rose has been dunking off his left but he mentioned to David Aldridge of TNT that he still feels a "pinch" and will have some issues defending going left. I'll try to find the quote. Who knows, maybe he plays against the Lakes on Sunday?

Someone should tell him that the pinch is normal. It'd probably take over a yr or so for it to go away. If he has issues defending going left, then that's a different problem.

Last edited:
Man we are garbage! Rose don't even come back because it's a wrap and pointless to even get in the playoffs.

We are sitting here missing every shot and just letting bryant go to town n do whatever he feels like doing.:smh: It's pathetic and I cannot stand that Marco cat! >:

Man we are garbage! Rose don't even come back because it's a wrap and pointless to even get in the playoffs.

We are sitting here missing every shot and just letting bryant go to town n do whatever he feels like doing.:smh: It's pathetic and I cannot stand that Marco cat! >:

While I agree we have been looking like garbage esp recently. Its been really hard to watch.

I am out of the loop but what is the return time frame for Kirk and RIP? If we get everyone healthy again going into the playoffs we can make a big impact. Has been a decimated team due to injuries

While I agree we have been looking like garbage esp recently. Its been really hard to watch.

I am out of the loop but what is the return time frame for Kirk and RIP? If we get everyone healthy again going into the playoffs we can make a big impact. Has been a decimated team due to injuries

Bro, we are done! I had hope around all star break but since then just boo boo and today really made it worse. Our go to play numerous times was pass to Noah at the top of the key to shoot, smh. Bryant just toying with our defense. Too much stress!

Man what in the hell is this!? I swear we are garbage and cannot beat west coast teams for nothing! Ridiculous

I'm not going to stress over the losses. It's the nba. Obviously, if you're short handed, you're not going to win. We'll see what happens when we get everyone back (Taj, Hinrich.... Maybe Rose?)

Back
Top Bottom