Bulls offseason Thread

I don't want any parts of that deal. Once again I'm not a fan of gutting our team for Kevin Love. I'm not sold on Kevin Love being able to carry us any closer than we are now.
zactly

let them take bostoms crappy deal

"If the Wolves won't accept the #6 and #17 pick, Brooklyn's future picks, Jeff Green and Jared Sullinger just for Love they are ******* stupid and deserve to rot."

No Melo is the one we need

Gar said jimmy was safe what the?
Taj and Jimmy go ima be pissed
Fan base going to go off

Not even both jimmy n taj for Melo

Love is not that dude
I'm sick of it
Who's says he can even play in a big city
Who says he can even play D

Never even played playoff basketball

Bulls FO another **** up
If this goes through

Way too much
Draft pick on top of that?

What's the chances of this going down? Likely?

Last edited:
Unlikely IMO.

If we have to give all that up to get Love, I rather bring Mirotic over, keep our 2 picks, and amnesty Boozer. Still puts a lot of pressure on Rose to be healthy but I'm willing to take my chances with that rather than getting fleeced by the TWolves :smh:

Unlikely IMO.

If we have to give all that up to get Love, I rather bring Mirotic over, keep our 2 picks, and amnesty Boozer. Still puts a lot of pressure on Rose to be healthy but I'm willing to take my chances with that rather than getting fleeced by the TWolves :smh:

I mean the t wolves are most likely going to accept this...

If we offered it and they accept it?
We will most likely pullout right?

I can't blive they would be so stupid
Way too much

Last edited:
Unlikely IMO.

I mean the t wolves are most likely going to accept this...

If we offered it and they accept it?
We will most likely pullout right?

I can't blive they would be so stupid
Way too much

I really don't think we made that kind of offer honestly, doesn't even sound like something we would do.

we we're coming off too good

might as well throw in jo to make it even

if you thought booz d was basura, what about love?

I don't want any part of Love
That's Russian roulette imo

If Melo comes over
Man there's no better move than that
Melo never had players to do his dirty work on d....
I can only hope

But I doubt he leaves big money
If he does thats impressive and speaks volumes for his desire to win

Yall heard about Phil Jackson, he said it's being discussed that he might coach a season as a
"trial run"
Dirty move smh

Last edited:
:x

jimmy & taj wtf NO

Well, if the Bulls want Kevin Love. They gotta give up something.

if the above is true hes getting thrown in the fire next yr cuz he will be the new jimmy smh
Professional sports separate the boys from men. Either learn to adapt or get out the kitchen, if you can't stand the heat and pressure. Next man up.

its def next man up & i get that but the move is taking a step forward while quietly taking 2-3 jumps back

Y'all want the world for pennies... Same situation we had when Melo was in Denver... Didn't want to part with Luol and now y'all are happy he's gone.

Need to stop making these decisions based on emotions :smh:

Whatever happens, happens. You dudes are in love with Jimmy like he averages 20, 6, 6 & 3.

Melo is still the Bulls #1 priority. Believe me.

jimmy & taj wtf NO

if the above is true hes getting thrown in the fire next yr cuz he will be the new jimmy smh
Professional sports separate the boys from men. Either learn to adapt or get out the kitchen, if you can't stand the heat and pressure. Next man up.

its def next man up & i get that but the move is taking a step forward while quietly taking 2-3 jumps back

Y'all want the world for pennies... Same situation we had when Melo was in Denver... Didn't want to part with Luol and now y'all are happy he's gone.

Whatever happens, happens. You dudes are in love with Jimmy like he averages 20, 6, 6 & 3.

Melo is still the Bulls #1 priority. Believe me.

We don't want the world for pennies fam, we just don't think gutting our team for KEVIN LOVE is the answer. I have no problems with trading Jimmy or Taj, as long as it puts us a step closer to a championship. Kevin Love is good but very overrated and is not worth the offer we supposedly made. That would leave us with a hole at 2 and 3 if we made a deal like that (Snell is NOT ready to be a fulltime starter at either of those positions yet).

Just look at the Knicks, they gave up the core of their roster for Melo now they set themselves 3 steps backwards.

Let's say Pooh isn't healthy, that leaves us with Kevin Love and Noah. We'll be out here looking like the TWolves right now :smh:

I think Melo is still our #1 priority, rightfully so. It's up to him if he wants to take less money or not.

jimmy & taj wtf NO

bro we cant toss 3 starters for a solo guy who AINT gonna put us over the top & puts us back into a hole because theres would be no backup pf or c

im all for making moves for the better but making a move like this is a step in right direction while taking 3-4 steps back in more than one spot

booz, jimmy & taj for Love REALLY %^& that let boston talk to them & we can focus on melo

rose
snell
?
love
noah
NAH
& i havent even talked about him loving the 3 ball regardless of it falling or not & we need a extra rebounder especially if booz & nazr is gone

Last edited:
When you look at the offer, 2 legit young players with upside, 2 top 20 draft picks in a deep draft class, and over 16 million in cap space after this season is over :wow:

I consider that highway robbery for a guy who isn't considered a Top 5 player in the NBA.

You guys really wouldn't give up Taj and Jimmy for Kevin Love?

:stoneface: x infinity.

We are not in a position to wait on either guy...either Love or Melo would help the team tremendously. If GarPax wants to alleviate the criticism they're getting, best bet is to get whoever is available out of Love and Melo. You are drunk if you're thinking we can win a ship without another star. Get one while you can - beggars can't be choosers.

Last edited:

We are not in a position to wait on either guy...either Love or Melo would help the team tremendously. If GarPax wants to alleviate the criticism they're getting, best bet is to get whoever is available out of Love and Melo. You are drunk if you're thinking we can win a ship without another star. Get one while you can - beggars can't be choosers.

The Bulls wouldn't win a title with Kevin Love anyway , it would make no sense to trade two starters for him.

You know that thread is anti everything Crib G

Over-valuing role players is a Bulls tradition.

The NBA thread is like most comment sections, a soapbox for the stupid.

The Bulls wouldn't win a title with Kevin Love anyway , it would make no sense to trade two starters for him.

Even still that team with Love is better than with Taj/Jimmy. They are not going to get any much better unless Taj and Jimmy take another huge leap which is unlikely to happen.

Even still that team with Love is better than with Taj/Jimmy. They are not going to get any much better unless Taj and Jimmy take another huge leap which is unlikely to happen.

bro we aint better by adding love & tossing 3 starts & a draft pick

call it overvaluing or whatever but if that move gets made & we dont make the playoffs or end up in the bottom 1/2 of the east after being in the top 1/2 of it w/ the "inferior" squad the move is exposed for exactly what im saying it is ........doesnt make us better its just making a move to get a fringe star

call it overvaluing or whatever but if that move gets made & we dont make the playoffs or end up in the bottom 1/2 of the east after being in the top 1/2 of it w/ the "inferior" squad the move is exposed for exactly what im saying it is ........doesnt make us better its just making a move to get a fringe star

Kevin Love isn't a fringe star. I find it rather funny you consider a guy who just put up 26 and 15 a "fringe star" - you could easily make the argument he's a top 10/15 player. And guess what - he's 25 and not even in his prime yet.

A Thibs coached team not making the playoffs? :lol: We could have easily tanked this year and ended up getting the 4th seed. Put that in perspective - the East will not get much better next season. We don't even know if the only sure thing (Miami) will even be in tact next year, especially if they end up losing and LeBron decides to leave.

Jimmy and Taj are what they are: elite defenders who are capable on offense, but not exceptional at it. Would much rather take my chance with Rose/Love/Noah and filler than our current team plus Rose again.

Kevin Love isn't a fringe star. I find it rather funny you consider a guy who just put up 26 and 15 a "fringe star" - you could easily make the argument he's a top 10/15 player. And guess what - he's 25 and not even in his prime yet.

A Thibs coached team not making the playoffs? :lol: We could have easily tanked this year and ended up getting the 4th seed. Put that in perspective - the East will not get much better next season. We don't even know if the only sure thing (Miami) will even be in tact next year, especially if they end up losing and LeBron decides to leave.

Jimmy and Taj are what they are: elite defenders who are capable on offense, but not exceptional at it. Would much rather take my chance with Rose/Love/Noah and filler than our current team plus Rose again.

ill be rooting either way as i have before but whichever way it happens ill be the 1st to acknowledge if i was wrong & rose/noah/love + a cast of filler wk but i just dont think so bro.

yeah the east looks weak but have you forgetten about the wiz(whole cast returning) you dont think them ,atl, toronto aint getting better after playoff runs they had? heat are a toss up at the moment but assuming them & indy come back in tact the east is basically the same we still gotta get thru indy & mia but if we dont make it even to the ecsf it's gonna be a mega **** show worse than it is now after we got bounced by the young wiz

again i get what others are saying about overvaluing role players but seriously that isnt cj were talking about not bringing back its a guy who runs 48 a night & doesnt look over his shoulder for a breather THAT guy aint getting better? he is what he is? nah bro

same w/ taj he went from eating up teams to getting double teamed & working around that within a season but that guy also is who he is? again nah cant agree with that

minny wants one of the 2 with booz & a pic get er dun but all three foh dead srs
& in that situation id want them to take jimmy & we keep taj

ill be rooting either way as i have before but whichever way it happens ill be the 1st to acknowledge if i was wrong & rose/noah/love + a cast of filler wk but i just dont think so bro.

yeah the east looks weak but have you forgetten about the wiz(whole cast returning) you dont think them ,atl, toronto aint getting better after playoff runs they had? heat are a toss up at the moment but assuming them & indy come back in tact the east is basically the same we still gotta get thru indy & mia but if we dont make it even to the ecsf it's gonna be a mega **** show worse than it is now after we got bounced by the young wiz

again i get what others are saying about overvaluing role players but seriously that isnt cj were talking about not bringing back its a guy who runs 48 a night & doesnt look over his shoulder for a breather THAT guy aint getting better? he is what he is? nah bro

same w/ taj he went from eating up teams to getting double teamed & working around that within a season but that guy also is who he is? again nah cant agree with that

minny wants one of the 2 with booz & a pic get er dun but all three foh dead srs

From what I read it said a combination so I doubt we include all of that... I'd actually prefer to keep Jimmy considering his defensive ability on the wing with wings like Beal, PG, Melo, & Bron.

There isn't a ton of SAVAGES at the 4 in the east. You have David West, Bosh, Big Al, Horford, but you also have Noah who will guard the best big on the opposing team so that nullifies that.

Perfect world we get Mel and keep Taj & Jimmy, problem with that is you're waiting on something that you don't have any control in opposed to something you can make happen now.

A bird in the hand vs two in the bush... which one are you taking?

From what I read it said a combination so I doubt we include all of that... I'd actually prefer to keep Jimmy considering his defensive ability on the wing with wings like Beal, PG, Melo, & Bron.

There isn't a ton of SAVAGES at the 4 in the east. You have David West, Bosh, Big Al, Horford, but you also have Noah who will guard the best big on the opposing team so that nullifies that.

Perfect world we get Mel and keep Taj & Jimmy, problem with that is you're waiting on something that you don't have any control in opposed to something you can make happen now.

A bird in the hand vs two in the bush... which one are you taking?

bro that whole post rattled off my fingers in like 2 mintues but saying which id keep between the 2 took me about 10 mins to think about & i never thought of that point you brought up..... you are right tho not many savage 4's but jimmy can check all great wings. i guess i dont wanna see anyone we had leave & then flourish with someobody else... biased as hell i kno :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom