Bulls offseason Thread

so we save $250K from TAJ not making the team

The Bulls should buy Taj a lambo or something.

Speaking of Taj. My condolences go out to him and his family.

I just read the story and as a parent myself, this is devastating.

Whoever did it needs to leave this world...very slowly and badly....

seriously hes riding a custom jeep & booz is too but he def needs a mazi or something :lol: jiped out of a quarter mill

so we save $250K from TAJ not making the team

The Bulls should buy Taj a lambo or something.

Speaking of Taj. My condolences go out to him and his family.

I just read the story and as a parent myself, this is devastating.

Whoever did it needs to leave this world...very slowly and badly....

seriously hes riding a custom jeep & booz is too but he def needs a mazi or something :lol: jiped out of a quarter mill

Damn that was his cousin... Read that last night on CNN, crazy. :smh:

Jo played his heart out bout time
He came along way i remember when he use to urk me

Now he do nun but make me proud brother finally reached his potential

Jo really stepped up should be thirsty for a ring soon

Last edited:
:lol: I can't stay in that thread too long.

Congrats to Jo, no way in hell Dwight deserved any award over Jo this season. Call me bias *shrugs*

Congrats to Jo, but im all about looking forward. Awards in a season where we lost in the first round of the playoffs dont matter as much.

I hear you, but it's more about the league FINALLY recognizing him for his hard work and dedication. We wouldn't have sniffed the first round of the playoffs if it wasn't for him.

Last edited:
I wouldnt say finally...

Not that jo hasn't been putting in work for a while now

But he finally got there...he finally hit that peak period where he has to be recognized....

I need Snell to be more aggressive. If he becomes more aggressive he will eat and flourish.

Last edited:
if the above is true hes getting thrown in the fire next yr cuz he will be the new jimmy smh
Professional sports separate the boys from men. Either learn to adapt or get out the kitchen, if you can't stand the heat and pressure. Next man up.

its def next man up & i get that but the move is taking a step forward while quietly taking 2-3 jumps back
Feel you. I might be representing a harsh perspective. Just feel pro athletes are paid well to do a job most love, meaning well-compensated for the high-pressure situations.

I don't want any parts of that deal. Once again I'm not a fan of gutting our team for Kevin Love. I'm not sold on Kevin Love being able to carry us any closer than we are now.

Back
Top Bottom