Bulls offseason Thread

Well....every loss is tough, yea once Derrick got hurt no one expected us to be a 4 seed, but losing hurts regardless of the scenario.

We weren't gonna win a title without Derrick, wouldve been tough with him, but we all knew how major this offseason was gonna be and nothing changes that. I hope we do what it takes to improve this team. The Bulls arent that far off and our weaknesses are apparent. Question is ,will Derrick come back resembling a star, and will we finally add a proven scorer. I eagerly await.

Say what you want we are missing Deng, offensively and defensively. He the one usually out there guarding these wing players like Ariza smh.

Second Thibs has to take a large portion of the blame for this game. There no excuse anyone can make for his choice in the 3rd, this whole "this is who got us here" is ridiculous basketball is all about rhythm and matchups. We lose so much when boozer is in the game, I literally saw us make the game very competitive and watched boozer give up easy rebounds and stupid fouls to blow the wizards lead open. I dont care what loyalty you have to anyone adjustments should have been made on thibs part and he didnt.

Facing the facts season is likely done we dont get melo something has to be done at that 3 spot something substantial

Last great game Taj i truly believe given the bulk of the minutes next year he easily is an all star reserve.

Wasn't able to catch the game, very disappointing we weren't able to take advantage of Nene being out.

Also, I don't know why you guys keep taking the bait in the Playoffs thread. Bulls fans here are always hated on, that's just how it is, no reason to add fuel to the fire of their perception of us. Frankly, I knew none of us were really talking about winning the Larry O'Brien this year, but NT always gotta take things out of proportion.:rolleyes

Wasn't able to catch the game, very disappointing we weren't able to take advantage of Nene being out.

Also, I don't know why you guys keep taking the bait in the Playoffs thread. Bulls fans here are always hated on, that's just how it is, no reason to add fuel to the fire of their perception of us. Frankly, I knew none of us were really talking about winning the Larry O'Brien this year, but NT always gotta take things out of proportion.:rolleyes

Is that comment aimed at me, ill? Lol

Oh ive been in that thread alright. Typical Heat fan got me started....

Heat fans are Heat fans though. Majority are Cleveland transplants who would jump ship quickly if Bron leaves this off-season. Haven't met a Heat fan in real life that ****** with them before LBJ got there, so I don't really take their opinions seriously.

And look at the other dudes coming at you...KNICKS fans...that tells me all I need to know right there. Couldn't enjoy their season so they had to snipe us from a distance. Can you blame them though?

Last edited:
Heat fans are Heat fans though. Majority are Cleveland transplants who would jump ship quickly if Bron leaves this off-season. Haven't met a Heat fan in real life that ****** with them before LBJ got there, so I don't really take their opinions seriously.

And look at the other dudes coming at you...KNICKS fans...that tells me all I need to know right there. Couldn't enjoy their season so they had to snipe us from a distance. Can you blame them though?

Its nice reading sensible comments.

thibs is the problem here. yes there comes good with bad, but he's so damn stubborn. how he came up with his substitution patterns only he knows. but he will not deviate from them.

if the bulls get melo i wonder how he would utilize him. thibs style works well to maximize players like noah and butler. guys who dont possess an above average offensive skill set but have a great motor. these past 2 season were supposed to be great for chicago, a shame the injuries to drose. we never took miami past 5 games in a series. all the regular season accolades are fine but they mean nothing once the playoffs start.

^^^ The Deng thing is tricky he wanted too much money, but on the other hand if we cant package that first round pick into something substantial the trade in my eyes was useless. I think something could have been hammered out at the end of the season, take it or leave it never goes well. Its very hard to find a player who plays that hard on both sides of the ball night in and night out, the butler and deng duo caused havoc on the entire league.

In my eyes melo is not coming, if he does great the deng trade was worth it we can all rejoice, I just think in the end he takes the money in NY and can fall back on the he believes in what phil is doing here line. It will be another interesting off season for the bulls. All i ask is if we dont get melo dont go and overpay Mirotic .

Thibs is a good coach and all but I don't see why he won't give the other guys some burn. Could he be doing it on purpose so we can retain their services for cheap next season ?

^^^ The Deng thing is tricky he wanted too much money, but on the other hand if we cant package that first round pick into something substantial the trade in my eyes was useless. I think something could have been hammered out at the end of the season, take it or leave it never goes well. Its very hard to find a player who plays that hard on both sides of the ball night in and night out, the butler and deng duo caused havoc on the entire league.

In my eyes melo is not coming, if he does great the deng trade was worth it we can all rejoice, I just think in the end he takes the money in NY and can fall back on the he believes in what phil is doing here line. It will be another interesting off season for the bulls. All i ask is if we dont get melo dont go and overpay Mirotic .
for real for real. its going to interesting to say the least.

mmmmm interesting i never thought of that.
In a way its to fend off the other teams so they don't come and steal our role players like Bellineli, Robinson, Watson,Lucas, Korver, Brewer (Yeah I know he is back with us again) and even Asik.

I love it....... no idea what happens tomorrow but I hope to see the the real bulls the hungry ones in ya face ready for war they been mia. Nazr coming in there to get a flagrant lol

Back
Top Bottom