Bulls offseason Thread

You must truly be an idiot. We won half the meetings this season against the heat with a depleted roster. Then you're spewing your foolish conspiracy theories talking bout "fake injuries". Do you realize how dumb you sound ?You're a real *** hat.

But they just got whooped on they own court 2 times in a row!!!!!

im not tho... nice 1/2 assed attempt to side track your ignorance

you come BACK talking about a COLLECTION OF DUDES WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING SINCE LEAVING CHICAGO(aside from tyson getting a chip but hes BEEEEEEN gone)

your showing & proving your ignorance with each post

And what have these current bums done beside get exposed by the heat and fake injuries?

Whats funny about it is this clown is he is supposedly a heat fan, cheers for the wizards and then comes in here sucking off a old bulls squad and calls everyone else bandwagoners.

Old bulls squad? Mike scottie and tony kukoc is a old bulls squad. Luol deng and nate robinson were bulls a few months ago. Fickle *** bulls fans smh. Like I said. I was a real fan when they was gettin blown out and losing 50 games so of course im always gonna appreciate the squad that turned it around. I hate chicago sports fans straight up. fakest fans in the world.

You must truly be an idiot. We won half the meetings this season against the heat with a depleted roster. Then you're spewing your foolish conspiracy theories talking bout "fake injuries". Do you realize how dumb you sound ?You're a real *** hat.

But they just got whooped on they own court 2 times in a row!!!!!

you actually believe this stuff your posting kid

He needs more arc on his shot. It's too flat. I'm not sure how much his turf toe is really bothering him. I had high hopes for him after last season's playoff run.
If he can improve his shot like what Trevor Ariza did, that would be nice

Last edited:
Old bulls squad? Mike scottie and tony kukoc is a old bulls squad. Luol deng and nate robinson were bulls a few months ago. Fickle *** bulls fans smh. Like I said. I was a real fan when they was gettin blown out and losing 50 games so of course im always gonna appreciate the squad that turned it around. I hate chicago sports fans straight up. fakest fans in the world.

Says the new heat fan

Last edited:
If he can improve his shot like what Trevor Ariza did, that would be nice

I watched Trevor when he was a Laker, and there is a slight tweak to his shot now. When he catches it, his he's ready to shoot with less of a wind-up or gather from his shooting pocket. Steve Kerr did something similar to his shot prior to joining the Bulls.

Jimmy has a little wind up. I'm sure he'll work on it this summer amongst other things. But right now I think his confidence is shot....pun intended.

stop posting here the warm & wiz have room on the end of thier wagon for your fake *** to hop on

bye felicia

Just something I thought of....

Either Boozer restructures his last year or Bulls amnesty him, then pick up... Pau Gasol...

He would at least match Booz statistically, if not surpass. I know we gain absolutely nothing on defense, but I'm sure he'd take the vet minimum to be on a contender.

Go after a bonafide scorer (still not sold on Melo coming to town), and Thibs can whip his team to the playoffs again.

First can they at least not get swept by the Wizards. THE WIZARDS...

Either Boozer restructures his last year or Bulls amnesty him, then pick up... Pau Gasol...

He would at least match Booz statistically, if not surpass. I know we gain absolutely nothing on defense, but I'm sure he'd take the vet minimum to be on a contender.

Go after a bonafide scorer (still not sold on Melo coming to town), and Thibs can whip his team to the playoffs again.

What do you think of Chandler Parsons ? If Im not mistaken his contract is up with Houston after this season. I think he would be a solid pickup.

Last edited:

Cant restructure contracts in the NBA only NFL. We are supposed to be bringing Mirotic over this year so we need to take that into account when trynig to sing Melo money wise

Last edited:
Rockets have the team option for Parsons, on top of the fact he'll still be making under a mil next season :x talk about a steal deal for them. He won't be leaving Houston next season.

bro we all frustrated with this ****. but I would rather it be done here and early vs Miami dunking all over us and laughing and dancing and ****. feel the same way towards pacers. all that really comes from them winning a couple series is reisendorf gets more gate money to bury and/or spend on the sox and the chirps about rose coming back get louder. It was a better season than we expected.

bro we all frustrated with this ****. but I would rather it be done here and early vs Miami dunking all over us and laughing and dancing and ****. feel the same way towards pacers. all that really comes from them winning a couple series is reisendorf gets more gate money to bury and/or spend on the sox and the chirps about rose coming back get louder. It was a better season than we expected.
totally agree.

If we sign Melo we're not getting Miritoc...and vice versa

QFT

If we go after Melo, realistically we're giving up the rights to Mirotic. He's no longer bound to the rookie contract/salary scale. It would literally cost us about 10-11 mill to bring him over and sign him after the buyout and everything else.

I would rather we amnesty Booz take that money plus that extra 5 mill in cap space to sign Melo if we could.

The lost point in all these talks is the fact that we won't be able to retain DJ if we plan on bringing a big contract over. Last year we lost Nate and I certainly don want to lose DJ this year.

If we sign Melo we're not getting Miritoc...and vice versa

QFT

If we go after Melo, realistically we're giving up the rights to Mirotic. He's no longer bound to the rookie contract/salary scale. It would literally cost us about 10-11 mill to bring him over and sign him after the buyout and everything else.

I would rather we amnesty Booz take that money plus that extra 5 mill in cap space to sign Melo if we could.

The lost point in all these talks is the fact that we won't be able to retain DJ if we plan on bringing a big contract over. Last year we lost Nate and I certainly don want to lose DJ this year.

Tbh, Kirk is an UFA I'm fine with parting ways with him and giving DJ some of the money we gave him. Jimmer still has a team option on his rookie contract, I'd bring him back as well.and give him an opportunity to develop with the squad... I'd be cool with either him or DJ developing into that back up role

I think DJ is going to get more of a bigger offer from somebody else. Would be nice to have him to keep Derricks minutes down but i just see somebody throwning more money at him than we can offer

Shouls I bet on our squad tonight? Whats everyone feeling. Ill probably bet something but whether or not to bet big is the question

If Thibs limits MDJ's minutes in the 2nd half after this start...I'm gonna throw something off our balcony. :lol:

Defense needs to tighten up though.

Very true

Back
Top Bottom