Bulls offseason Thread

i b;ame thibs .... put in people that can score ... it caanot just be about defense ... after 6 min of limitedscoring you have to say i have to try something different.

:smh: dont know why Dunleavy didnt get any burn in the fourth quarter in the scoring drought. Im good on Jimmer, he cant guard anyone on the floor. Not saying DJ can but at least he can create off the dribble. Time for Jimmy to step up flat out.

Thibs should have gave Jimmy a rest in the late third and put MDJ in for Kirk in the fourth. Wont say we are done but we have to get two in Washington or its over

pump fake jimmy turned into pump n pass jimmy

2 more games

cant believe how these dudes celebrated as if the series is over after 2 games....

#alwaysremember

this past two years just been bad for us loyal fans, I feel like so many ppl got their jokes and memes off on rose and our team, and to be down to the wiz right now a team you know we should be schooling is just too much. I live here man to hear these dudes who not long go hated the wizards coming at our necks just got me heated.

I get that. I got tired of people riding on the guy too like its cool to get on someone for being hurt. We all know what this team would've won had we not had these injuries. All we can is hope and pray Rose comes back and it still good enough to lead us to #7 and more. If Melo comes great, if not, we gotta find a way.

pump fake jimmy turned into pump n pass jimmy

2 more games

cant believe how these dudes celebrated as if the series is over after 2 games....

#alwaysremember

that might be the change in the series right there. After that lil celebration its some angry bulls in the locker room. They better go in there friday with a knockout

Jimmy Butler needs to work on his shooting form during the offseason
Dude is wide open half the time and he still bricks most of his shots :smh:

Never should have drafted rose. Never should have released ben gordon. Never should have released john salmons. Never should have released luol deng. Tyrus thomas tyson chandler. Nate robinson. The bulls are a bunch of scrubs.

Crazy how most of these band wagon bulls fan dont even remember when the bulls swept the nba champion heat in the first round. I hate how this organization is run. And I hate their bandwagon hypebeast fans.

noah is a bum. Look at his form!? Taj gibson is overrated his *** be jagging layups all day. Boozer decent but you gotta run plays for a dude like that. and the bulls cant do that. Hinrich should have never came back. Dunleavy...why. Why do you aquire mike ******* dunleavy. The only move you make the whole offseason is for mike dunleavy. Why. The only way I can ever be a bulls fan again is if lebron come here. And I cant mess with the bears either as long as jay ****ler on the team. Bad enough u fire lovie but now you give that bum all that money and let peppers and hester walk?

Never should have drafted rose. Never should have released ben gordon. Never should have released john salmons. Never should have released luol deng. Tyrus thomas tyson chandler. Nate robinson. The bulls are a bunch of scrubs.

Crazy how most of these band wagon bulls fan dont even remember when the bulls swept the nba champion heat in the first round. I hate how this organization is run. And I hate their bandwagon hypebeast fans.

Shut up

Uhhhh if we didn't draft Rose in the first place, the Bulls would be last place fodder
I think you got too much salt in your blood dawg
But you're probably trolling, so Imma leave it at that

Last edited:

noah is a bum. Look at his form!? Taj gibson is overrated his *** be jagging layups all day. Boozer decent but you gotta run plays for a dude like that. and the bulls cant do that. Hinrich should have never came back. Dunleavy...why. Why do you aquire mike ******* dunleavy. The only move you make the whole offseason is for mike dunleavy. Why. The only way I can ever be a bulls fan again is if lebron come here. And I cant mess with the bears either as long as jay ****ler on the team. Bad enough u fire lovie but now you give that bum all that money and let peppers and hester walk?

why are you back in here spewing ignorance after i put you in your place last week about your ben gordon slurping/manlove

Last edited:
why are you back in here spewing ignorance after i put you in your place last week about your ben gordon slurping/manlove

But youre still d riding phantom rose

im not tho... nice 1/2 assed attempt to side track your ignorance

you come BACK talking about a COLLECTION OF DUDES WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING SINCE LEAVING CHICAGO(aside from tyson getting a chip but hes BEEEEEEN gone)

your showing & proving your ignorance with each post

Whats funny about it is this clown is he is supposedly a heat fan, cheers for the wizards and then comes in here sucking off a old bulls squad and calls everyone else bandwagoners.

im not tho... nice 1/2 assed attempt to side track your ignorance

you come BACK talking about a COLLECTION OF DUDES WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING SINCE LEAVING CHICAGO(aside from tyson getting a chip but hes BEEEEEEN gone)

your showing & proving your ignorance with each post

And what have these current bums done beside get exposed by the heat and fake injuries?

Whats funny about it is this clown is he is supposedly a heat fan, cheers for the wizards and then comes in here sucking off a old bulls squad and calls everyone else bandwagoners.

Old bulls squad? Mike scottie and tony kukoc is a old bulls squad. Luol deng and nate robinson were bulls a few months ago. Fickle *** bulls fans smh. Like I said. I was a real fan when they was gettin blown out and losing 50 games so of course im always gonna appreciate the squad that turned it around. I hate chicago sports fans straight up. fakest fans in the world.

Jimmy Butler needs to work on his shooting form during the offseason
Dude is wide open half the time and he still bricks most of his shots :smh:

He needs more arc on his shot. It's too flat. I'm not sure how much his turf toe is really bothering him. I had high hopes for him after last season's playoff run.

Back
Top Bottom