Bulls offseason Thread

You guys will be fine. Washington is not a better team
No offense but I think we are. If Nene didn't miss 30 games I think we would have had an equal or better record than ya'll

I give the Bulls a ton of credit, they fight harder than anyone despite what they've been through. But at some point talent will win out

No offense but I think we are. If Nene didn't miss 30 games I think we would have had an equal or better record than ya'll

I give the Bulls a ton of credit, they fight harder than anyone despite what they've been through. But at some point talent will win out

I can play that game too.... If Derrick didnt miss 76 games we coulda shoula woulda...

lmaooo @ these fools playing the if game... I swear they become relevant for the first time in years and the fans are feeling them selves

I can play that game too.... If Derrick didnt miss 76 games we coulda shoula woulda...
:lol: Who is Derrick?

He's basically not even a part of the team at this point.. I'm talking about the actual players on the court. Washington's lineup on the court, is probably more talented than Chicago's lineup. It shouldn't be a shock that it'll be a tight series

Last edited:
:lol: Who is Derrick?

He's basically not even a part of the team at this point.. I'm talking about the actual players on the court. Washington's lineup on the court, is probably more talented than Chicago's lineup. It shouldn't be a shock that it'll be a tight series

Just so we clear yall came in our thread first...... yall getting out of pocket I respect what yall doing over there you got a nice little group. This is yall at your PEAK, and you coming at us while we wounded like yall so superior. Second of all I can easily make a case nene is constantly injured when it matters if you want to say who is derrick. I could continue on the rest of your so called more talented roster and dont get me started on the coaching difference but im going leave it there and simply say let the series play out its a lot more basketball to be played.

step out our thread

Last edited:
I came in here to discuss the game/series, that's what the sports forum is for right? I've had many insightful bball discussions with various posters in the Lakers thread, Knicks thread etc. They can inform me on things about their team I may not have known, and I can do the same. I didn't even say anything about Rose (who for all intents and purposes isn't even part of the team right now).. you are the one who brought him up.

But I get it... when someone doesn't know anything about basketball beyond a surface level, all they can say is "LOL the wizards aren't relevant get out of our thread"

Cool.

^How healthy is Nene? Is he playing through something? I'm just wondering if he'd be able to keep this up.

Also, I noticed late in the game he looked a lil winded. If his conditioning isn't peak, then Thibs should try involving him in more pick and rolls. He's a very athletic big but I'm not sure his strength is rotations off PnR. On the same vein, Noah has totouch the ball more.

Last edited:
I came in here to discuss the game/series, that's what the sports forum is for right? I've had many insightful bball discussions with various posters in the Lakers thread, Knicks thread etc. They can inform me on things about their team I may not have known, and I can do the same. I didn't even say anything about Rose (who for all intents and purposes isn't even part of the team right now).. you are the one who brought him up.

But I get it... when someone doesn't know anything about basketball beyond a surface level, all they can say is "LOL the wizards aren't relevant get out of our thread"

Cool.

Lmao and here where you messed up I have lived in the dmv off and on my entire life of 26 years I have probably watched and seen more wizards games than you just off being a basketball fanatic and their games being available to me. Second of all playing highschool and D1 basketball but hey im just surface level fan. I guarantee i can break down your entire team better than you can, been watching half those players before they even put on a wizards jersey.

You aint come here to discuss the game or series you came in here to let us know your false sense of entitlement with your SUPERIOR TEAM :lol:

Cool.

Lmao and here where you messed up I have lived in the dmv off and on my entire life of 26 years I have probably watched and seen more wizards games than you just off being a basketball fanatic and their games being available to me. Second of all playing highschool and D1 basketball but hey im just surface level fan. I guarantee i can break down your entire team better than you can, been watching half those players before they even put on a wizards jersey.

You aint come here to discuss the game or series you came in here to let us know your false sense of entitlement with your SUPERIOR TEAM :lol:

thank you

Cool
Dudes finally getting into the playoffs and dont know how to behave. Then wanna throw shade when the cards are flipped. :rolleyes

Moving along sure I wasn't the only one who heard about the unexpected 5 million salary cap bump next year. I'm hoping this allows us to keep taj since at this point it's obvious we going after melo

Moving along sure I wasn't the only one who heard about the unexpected 5 million salary cap bump next year. I'm hoping this allows us to keep taj since at this point it's obvious we going after melo
me 2 big fan of Taj and what he brings to the team we need to keep him. As long as we keep Noah/Gibson/Butler/DJ we should go after Melo a and just maybe a healthy Rose NBA will be put on notice. Hopefully we don't strikeout if we do get ready to welcome some rookies in or nah?

me 2 big fan of Taj and what he brings to the team we need to keep him. As long as we keep Noah/Gibson/Butler/DJ we should go after Melo a and just maybe a healthy Rose NBA will be put on notice. Hopefully we don't strikeout if we do get ready to welcome some rookies in or nah?

If we strike out I say go heavy at Kevin love to get a trade before the season begins. It obvious he is out of there end of the season, so why not trade him to the east they can have those first round picks mirotic and Dunleavy. The wolves have no leverage he is gone and nothing they can do to stop it.

If we strike out I say go heavy at Kevin love to get a trade before the season begins. It obvious he is out of there end of the season, so why not trade him to the east they can have those first round picks mirotic and Dunleavy. The wolves have no leverage he is gone and nothing they can do to stop it.
Totally agree with that.

I'm not throwing the towel in by any means I just believe game 1's are important. I really wanted them to crush all confidence they may have. Series is gonna be 4-2 Good guys
game 1 means nothing . 

most important game is the 3rd game , whoever does the 2-1 has BIG advantage 

UTVOL, I bet a two game parlay with them and Nets...needless to say how that ended already. Just hope Bulls return to form and even this thing up. Ugly *** start to say the least

Also, did any of you hear WMVP (forget which show) but they said Bulls last 4 or 5 series, the game 1 winner lost the series. I know Last year they lost to BK and then Beat MIA. Not that it has squat to do with this series, just goes to show that first game isn't always money in the bank.

GO BULLS

Back
Top Bottom