Bulls offseason Thread

You weren't ever a fan if that "injustice" sent you running to jump on the warm wagon

Ben Gordon ain't been **** since he left Chicago , you talking like they ruined his career. He did that with his bs play

You weren't ever a fan if that "injustice" sent you running to jump on the warm wagon

Ben Gordon ain't been **** since he left Chicago , you talking like they ruined his career. He did that with his bs play

C'mon breh. I was a fan the entire post jordan era when the official team slogan was "thru thick and thin" I was a fan when ron mercer was the best player on the squad. Had to watch dudes like marcus phizer and michael ruffin big gum *** suit up. The bulls were getting blowed out by 30 everynight until we drafted ben gordan and luol deng. When they drafted rose I was kinda hurt because I knew that **** was for PR. Ben gordon went to the ******* bobcats of course his career is going to be over. But at the end of the day ima fan of entertaining basketball. I never rooted for the lakers or whatever team tmac was on like everybody else when I was a kid. I liked the kings but I still watched and rode with the bulls the most

C'mon breh. I was a fan the entire post jordan era when the official team slogan was "thru thick and thin" I was a fan when ron mercer was the best player on the squad. Had to watch dudes like marcus phizer and michael ruffin big gum *** suit up. The bulls were getting blowed out by 30 everynight until we drafted ben gordan and luol deng. When they drafted rose I was kinda hurt because I knew that **** was for PR. Ben gordon went to the ******* bobcats of course his career is going to be over. But at the end of the day ima fan of entertaining basketball. I never rooted for the lakers or whatever team tmac was on like everybody else when I was a kid. I liked the kings but I still watched and rode with the bulls the most

Nah cuz if that's the case Ben would be playing along side Kemba & not watching it at home

Drafted rose for a PR move? Seriously? Fyjhxdcjgcdxsw are you nuts

Let me guess they we supposed to pick Beasley right?

Last edited:
Nah cuz if that's the case Ben would be playing along side Kemba & not watching it at home

Drafted rose for a PR move? Seriously? Fyjhxdcjgcdxsw are you nuts

Let me guess they we supposed to pick Beasley right?

If derrick rose wasn't from chicago the bulls would have drafted beasley. He was killin **** at k state that year and everybody knew he was gonna go number one. But memphis was cookin too I'm not gon lie.

smh came in and did everything the naysayers said we would do. Only game one but thats a terrible sign wall and beal played bad and we still lost.

well I'm gonna roll another one and enjoy this next game. Bulls will be ready Tue. They cried too much for calls tonight like they were entitled

well I'm gonna roll another one and enjoy this next game. Bulls will be ready Tue. They cried too much for calls tonight like they were entitled

I want to say F the calls but that was some bad officiating we were treated like the road team by the refs, the refs acted like they were blind

Man no refs we just got ran. Had a cool lead a couple times n lost those too. We deserved that L Wiz stayed hungry the whole game.

Wow everybody thought this ***** was gonna be easy told y'all we have a problem we need buckets and easy buckets. History is not on our side but I'm still saying 4-2

Thibs rotations are trash. You can be on fire like an nba jam player with no fouls and he'll take you out.

Being up 13 and losing is inexcusable, especially when defense is our calling card.

I was more upset with our defensive rotations and rebounding than anything else.

Going to have to find a way to free up DJ, but its going to be hard with Wall on him. Wall did a great job on him yesterday

smh came in and did everything the naysayers said we would do. Only game one but thats a terrible sign wall and beal played bad and we still lost.

Wow everybody thought this ***** was gonna be easy told y'all we have a problem we need buckets and easy buckets. History is not on our side but I'm still saying 4-2

i didnt understand the move of keeping Dunleavy out when he the one who went off in the third.

hate to be that guy but i said WAS would give us problems.. defense wins the chips BUT offense gets you to there cant have one without the other

didnt help thibs took out dontleavemeopen when thats exactly what they were doing leaving him open

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom