Bulls offseason Thread

I NEED the Bulls to play the Nets first round so I can see Noah play and watch the Nets lose :lol:

#saltyknicksfan

Yea I was gonna be upset we blew the game tonight but it looks like we fell into the perfect spot.

so amped for sunday

good luck to you Bulls fans from a die hard Wizards/Bullets fan.

this will be a fun series to watch.. we may have the House of Guards (Wall/Beal), but you're gonna have your hands full with Nene and Gortat.

good luck to you Bulls fans from a die hard Wizards/Bullets fan.

this will be a fun series to watch.. we may have the House of Guards (Wall/Beal), but you're gonna have your hands full with Nene and Gortat.

Wiz are up and coming. Definate talent there. .....howeva......you're not beating the Bulls

Wiz fan here. Excited about this matchup, I've always liked the Bulls a lot.

Chicago has the coaching advantage, by far. Randy Wittman has never coached in the playoffs before, compared to Thibs he is a virgin busting his cherry.

However Thibodeau can't make the ball go in the hoop, that #27 ranked offense isn't a good look. I'm hoping we can crash the boards and limit second chance points, if we do that I think we could force Chicago into some scoring droughts that the Wizards offense could take advantage of. And while obviously not as good as the Bulls, Washington is no slouch defensively either (ranked top 10 in defense)

The Bulls are favored to win this series, and rightfully so. That group has had a lot of playoff success together, and that is invaluable.

However if Noah and co can't figure out a way to put the ball in the basket, they could be in for a long series. Washington has a lot of athleticism in the transition game, they're an elite three-point shooting team and also have low post scoring with Nene and Gortat. It's a balanced attack with multiple guys who can get hot, if they execute I think they have a good chance to make this series a competitive one.

Last edited:
Wiz fan here. Excited about this matchup, I've always liked the Bulls a lot.

Chicago has the coaching advantage, by far. Randy Wittman has never coached in the playoffs before, compared to Thibs he is a virgin busting his cherry.

However Thibodeau can't make the ball go in the hoop, that #27 ranked offense isn't a good look. I'm hoping we can crash the boards and limit second chance points, if we do that I think we could force Chicago into some scoring droughts that the Wizards offense could take advantage of. And while obviously not as good as the Bulls, Washington is no slouch defensively either (ranked top 10 in defense)

The Bulls are favored to win this series, and rightfully so. That group has had a lot of playoff success together, and that is invaluable.

However if Noah and co can't figure out a way to put the ball in the basket, they could be in for a long series. Washington has a lot of athleticism in the transition game, they're an elite three-point shooting team and also have low post scoring with Nene and Gortat. It's a balanced attack with multiple guys who can get hot, if they execute I think they have a good chance to make this series a competitive one.

Yup...agreed with most of your points and looking forward to the start of this series :nthat:

It'll be interesting to see how the Wizards offense functions because to me, they thrive uptempo and the pace slows during the playoffs.

Wanted the Nets so I can go to the games but I think playing the Wiz is a better option for us at this point. I think it's going to be the best series in the East, can't wait :smokin

I wanted the Wiz over the Nets.

Booz better have a short leash all playoffs. If he starts with that BS get him outta there and roll with Taj.

The Wiz do actually worry me to some extent, especially Nene.... but we all know in the playoffs everything intensifies not sure the Wiz know what they getting into.

And to the wiz fans coming in here yes you beat us twice in a week right after the Luol Deng trade, we're definitely not that same team at this point in the season.

Last edited:
just across my timeline

@KCJHoop: RT @FisolaNYDN: Carmelo:"I don't know if i can afford another season of losing"

@KCJHoop: RT @FisolaNYDN: Carmelo: "At this point in my career I'm not concerned about the money."

Funny, when I saw that Greg Smith was signed the thought crossed my mind that the org is preparing itself to try and include Taj in a package??? Obviously I'd rather have Booz gone...easy choice.

Funny, when I saw that Greg Smith was signed the thought crossed my mind that the org is preparing itself to try and include Taj in a package??? Obviously I'd rather have Booz gone...easy choice.

Id say its an insurance thing yes Taj could be included but I think he more insurance to finally give noah some rest at the center. He is def more of a center than forward and he showed that backing up Asik last year in Houston

Id say its an insurance thing yes Taj could be included but I think he more insurance to finally give noah some rest at the center. He is def more of a center than forward and he showed that backing up Asik last year in Houston

Good point there. Happy with that pickup.

Back
Top Bottom