Bulls offseason Thread

Brokim Noah :rofl: :rofl:

A part of me wants BK in the first rd so I can go to the games but the other part wants Washington due to their lack of playoff experience.

Bullies gotta get these teams out early instead of toying with them. I think they should be good Sunday, Knicks have been owned by Bulls since way back when

Man its going to be a tough first round against the Nets. I wish Rose would have been able to return for the playoffs

Joakim Noah... more triple doubles in a season than Michael Jordan..
glasses.gif

Gave up that game lead tonight. Since we have the conference record and we split the season games that means we should take the tiebreaker right?

EDIT: JMAUSE gave me the heads up that the division takes priority.

Last edited:
^
Yep. Unfortunately this loss to the bum *** Knicks might've cost us the 3 seed.

I'm cool with it though. At the beginning of the year I had us slotted for the 3 spot (till Pooh got back in form). After we lost Pooh again and then gave away Deng , I figured us for the 7th-8th spot if we got lucky. This team showed me more than I would've ever expected. Testament to our great coaching staff (even though Thibs lost his guy at the beginning of the year), and a testament to our players and they're never say die attitude.

Honestly though, I'd rather face off against the Nets than the Wiz....Wiz gives us a lot of matchup problems.

Last edited:
Jimmer looked solid last night.

yep Thibs said so too...then instantly said there will be no roto changes :lol:

blackened tony looked good too.... not thinking just shooting if hes open....could be deadly in the off's because ppl will lag off him thinking the rook cant cook

Last edited:
Also a fan of greg smith signing, if he not traded he will be a very good asset behind noah next year. 23 year old 6'10 F/C who averaged 13.6 PPG, 10.4 RPG, 62.0% FG per 36 minutes in 2012-13.

Thoughts do you guys think Thibs stubbornness to let new players into the rotation like jimmer and Ronnie could hurt us in the playoffs?

Also a fan of greg smith signing, if he not traded he will be a very good asset behind noah next year. 23 year old 6'10 F/C who averaged 13.6 PPG, 10.4 RPG, 62.0% FG per 36 minutes in 2012-13.

Thoughts do you guys think Thibs stubbornness to let new players into the rotation like jimmer and Ronnie could hurt us in the playoffs?

didnt know that about greg....

i think thibs unleashes them all next game & sees exactly what we have

jimmer, tony, baseline, lu amudson can all score & help us in the offs

Hope Thibs has learned from experience, namely not playing Kurt Thomas right away and more in the '11 ECF especially when Asik went down.

Back
Top Bottom