Bulls offseason Thread

EASIEST END OF SEASON GAMES EVER.
:smokin

les jus hope the bulls team that b droppin easy games dont appear, litterly 2 diff teams

Who are some good candidates for the bulls to add..... word is after waiving murphy they are looking to add possibly 2 players for the playoffs

word is Mike james and Brewer are leading candidates who else is out there.

Who are some good candidates for the bulls to add..... word is after waiving murphy they are looking to add possibly 2 players for the playoffs

word is Mike james and Brewer are leading candidates who else is out there.

I haven't seen any other names yet. I'd prefer Brewer over James. I know he's had a rough time after his first few games with the Knicks, but we could use a more experienced wing for the playoffs to back up Jimmy. I'd love for Snell to get valuable experience too, but you know Thibs will prefer experience. Plus I think Brewer does a pretty decent job on Wade in case that's the 2nd round opponent.

Other than that, maybe a backup big?

id want the to take back murphy before getting james again seriously

im all for ronnie coming back...even tho hes basically coming back to what he ran from...backing up jimmy :lol:

bulls and raptors have pretty even matchups for remainder of games;

who do you guys see taking 3rd seed?

Sad to say i think the Raptors get it. I was hoping they would have dropped one to Pacers or Rockets these last two games.

I would like to see Jimmy's minutes decrease a little tho i these last couple games

It would be great if the Bulls could pull off a 50 win season and potentially go to the ECF. I don't wanna hear Derrick Rose's brother complain that there isn't enough talent on this team.

More info on why we released Murphy: http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/04/why-did-the-bulls-waive-erik-murphy/

Also: @WojYahooNBA: The Utah Jazz have claimed rookie Erik Murphy off waivers, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. Chicago released him on Thursday.

Smart move by management to basically guarantee we fall below the luxury tax even with Jo/Taj's potential bonuses. Assuming they're willing to get into the tax in future seasons to help us contend, I like this. Murphy wasn't getting any run and I doubt they would have let him go if they thought he had potential to help the team/make the rotation in the near term.

Highly doubt well meet the Wiz in the playoffs. More than likely well face the Nets. Hopefully well get the same results from last year.

Last edited:
Ronnie Brewmaster aka Jimmys backup back in red n black :pimp:

the 2nd signing will prbly be Huff James again idc tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom