Bulls offseason Thread

I can see the potential of the Wiz running us out of the gym. That's a young, dynamic team with a lot of athleticism that can give us problems.

missed the game but followed it on the app...this dude DJ really saved our season along with putting Jo in the cooking position

846296339.gif

846293665.gif

No DJ, no playoffs. I firmly believe this.

I really hope we keep him, money nonwithstanding.

No DJ, no playoffs. I firmly believe this.

I really hope we keep him, money nonwithstanding.

1000000% agree fam & he better get almost whatever he wants

maybe with a lil disco because he was marked damaged goods coming out of TOR & this kinda saved his career

^^Hopefully we do .I'd hate to see him leave and go ball out for another team like Nate and Belinelli.

Last edited:
Looks like we'll be drafting around the 16th spot with the Bobcats pick. Who you guys been thinking about now that the college season is just about over?

Jo has been so damn close on so many triple doubles this year :pimp:

But i think we can all agree DJ has been a season saver for us. Dude has been great coming off the bench

I live LaVine under Thibs tutaledge. Kid has all of the tools just needs to be refined and with a veteran squad.

I think something that should be talked about more now is if we'll be keeping all of these picks. If we intend to bring Mirotic over, keep both first rounders, and our second rounder; that's 4 rookies. Highly doubt we do that...any chance a team would take our two picks so we move up? If we amnesty Boozer, we'll have to draft a big. Probably a guy like Payne, has all the characteristics of the type of guys we draft.

I'd like us to get the best available but I think one of those picks we need to solidify the center. Were riding JO pretty hard get him some help to be able to give him some rest and keep up production to an extent.

I love Kyle Anderson and Gary Harris realistically we would have to move up.
Zach Lavine would be great in 1-2 season developing like what we did with Jimmy are doing with Snell.
Jimmy allows us to do alot playing a 2 or 3 we can draft maybe a 3 that can stretch the floor like Hood
Or a scoring 2

Im good on Hood. Dude showed zero heart the last few games of the college season. I question his toughness and his defense is non exsistant

Nikola Mirotic said to AS that he will make a decision on his future soon.

The forward from Montenegro with Spanish passport may stay with Real Madrid or go to the Chicago Bulls who owns his NBA rights.

“The most important thing for me is the ambition. It is not an economic issue. I will do what my heart says. What is the best for me. The options are Chicago or Real Madrid where I can improve and build a future. I don’t know yet but I will make a decision soon” said Mirotic who spoke also about a new contract offer made by the Spanish powerhouse. “Real Madrid talked with my agent but they did not reach an agreement yet on a new contract” added the forward. “My decision will not be influenced by the victory in Euroleague. This is clear for me. It is something more personal. I wish we can win Euroleague. But I will not put myself in a situation that I will go to the NBA only if I win Euroleague” added Mirotic.

Link

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom