Bulls offseason Thread

yall are crazy thinking Melo is coming to the Chi. Yall better be gearing up for the likes of Bosh or someone like that. Melo is not coming im not sad about it. We better hope Pooh can comeback anywhere near pre-injury. We do need scoring theres no debate about it.  I'm telling yall we get a Stretch 4 (Bosh or K. Love) draft us a scoring guard we dont need a Melo. We have a SF already yall gotta have faith in Jimmy yall seen how he held down Lebron.

oh great win btw last night
laugh.gif

We may need to insert Jimmer into the games more consistently for a spark
i agree with that. that boy comes in during garbage time and still gets in the scoring column lol whats his deal? why cant he get in the rotation? the crowd and the team go crazy when he comes in.

Last edited:
yall are crazy thinking Melo is coming to the Chi. Yall better be gearing up for the likes of Bosh or someone like that. Melo is not coming im not sad about it. We better hope Pooh can comeback anywhere near pre-injury. We do need scoring theres no debate about it.  I'm telling yall we get a Stretch 4 (Bosh or K. Love) draft us a scoring guard we dont need a Melo. We have a SF already yall gotta have faith in Jimmy yall seen how he held down Lebron.

Bosh is a possibility but that's still not enough. Like most GMs around the league are saying, "the Bulls didn't get rid of Deng to go get Lance Stevenson." Everybody believes we're going to make a big move this summer. Not sure who it's going to be but I still have Melo at the top of their wish list.

You want us to stop talking about Melo but you keep insisting on KLove who's not a free agent until 2015? We are trying to make moves now not later. We would have to give up the whole roster plus picks to even get Minny to answer a phone call about Love right now.

Bosh is a possibility but that's still not enough. Like most GMs around the league are saying, "the Bulls didn't get rid of Deng to go get Lance Stevenson." Everybody believes we're going to make a big move this summer. Not sure who it's going to be but I still have Melo at the top of their wish list.

You want us to stop talking about Melo but you keep insisting on KLove who's not a free agent until 2015? We are trying to make moves now not later. We would have to give up the whole roster plus picks to even get Minny to answer a phone call about Love right now.
man you need to read bro i never said stop talking about Melo what i said was your crazy if you think melo is coming to the chi

Well on another note I think Noah going against Howard and completely disrupting and outplaying him may really have opened some eyes on who the best center in the league is. Or at the very least swung a few votes Noah way.

I think Jimmer gonna get his chance no point bringing on the extra shooting for a team who needs shooting. My personal belief is thibs and team working with him on the defensive side and getting him ready before they let him crack the rotation. Could be completely wrong im just hoping thats the case.

lol @ everyone believes we making a big move. Deng pretty much didnt give us many options but to let him go, preparing for a big move and actually executing it are something completely different.

:nthat:

Good win.
Taj put it away at the end, when will our guy get some love for that 6th man award.

Low key I was hoping lil Dun and DMC would have a lil exchange but nothing happened :rofl:

Anyone else concerned Jo gets that $500k bonus for being 1st team all NBA center? Really down to just him or Howard. If he gets that money, we go into the tax and are in danger of becoming repeat tax payers...which would (sadly) affect our basketball decisions for the future solely due to $$$

^^
Yup. At this point it's pretty much a done deal.
If Noah don't get it Taj will...he'll they both might get they're bonuses...well deserved too!
That's why the Jimmer signing was crucial. We needed to fill out that 13 man roster, but not overspend to ensure avoiding the tax.

Check a few pages back CA posted a good article breaking down some contract bonuses.

Should the bulls Sign Beasley if Miami doesn't resign him? I don't think the heat are using him right and because of that he isn't playing too well so he can probably be had for cheap. Do you think he would be good pick up?

^ Doesnt matter. Wont happen. I refuse to talk about a Miami player in the Chicago Bulls thread.

You wanna spend , what little ,cap space we have on Beasley??? really?? Not even a possibility.

You wanna spend , what little ,cap space we have on Beasley??? really?? Not even a possibility.
I simply asked a question. You responded with "NO". I asked why and your answer was "you don't wanna discuss another player from another team who will be a free agent". When Carmelo Anthony and others are discussed in here every day. :rolleyes I didn't say anything about Chicago spending all of their remaining cap space on Beasley. I simply said if he can be had for cheap should they do it ?

Last edited:
Should the bulls Sign Beasley if Miami doesn't resign him? I don't think the heat are using him right and because of that he isn't playing too well so he can probably be had for cheap. Do you think he would be good pick up?

I don't think he'd get much burn especially if they really try to being in Mirotic as the stretch 4. Depending on who's on the roster next season he'd probably eat into Taj's or the SF minutes. He had a decent start this season but lately he's been stuck on the bench.

I simply asked a question. You responded with "NO". I asked why and your answer was "you don't wanna discuss another player from another team who will be a free agent". When Carmelo Anthony and others are discussed in here every day. :rolleyes I didn't say anything about Chicago spending all of their remaining cap space on Beasley. I simply said if he can be had for cheap should they do it ?

Didnt mean to come off as a **** bro. But no, no Beasley, not even if he paid us.

I don't think he'd get much burn especially if they really try to being in Mirotic as the stretch 4. Depending on who's on the roster next season he'd probably eat into Taj's or the SF minutes. He had a decent start this season but lately he's been stuck on the bench.
I'd move jimmy into the sg slot and play Beasley at sf but I see what you're saying.

Didnt mean to come off as a **** bro. But no, no Beasley, not even if he paid us.
Its no worries.

Last edited:
Tonight was just one of those nights a lot of shots in and out .... Need to bounce back and focus down the stretch because BK & WAS are creeping up

Back
Top Bottom