Bulls offseason Thread

[quote name="ColdCity" url="/t/509327/chicago-bulls-2013-2014-season-thread-ronnie-baseline-brewer-is-back-post-season-award-time-dpoy-mip-smoty-mvp-coy-death-to-shirzeys/4200#post_2028580[quote="ColdCity, post: 20285802"].....[/quote]

Ummmm ok

[quote name="ColdCity" url="/t/509327/chicago-bulls-2013-2014-season-thread-ronnie-baseline-brewer-is-back-post-season-award-time-dpoy-mip-smoty-mvp-coy-death-to-shirzeys/4200#post_2028580[quote="ColdCity, post: 20285802"].....

Ummmm ok[/quote]

posted in the wrong thread :lol:

I'm looking forward to a combination of running the offense through Jo and Brewer cutting and running that baseline expertly...if he gets minutes which I think he will during the playoffs. Let's keep the blown dunks to a minimum though, ok Ronnie?

Last edited:
Neither make any sense. Help me understand.

Think we are just trying to go in the playoffs with a full roster. I cant think of any other reason.

I would like to see what Brew has left defensively these last few games. If we are playing the Nets in the first round we are going to need him to contribute.

My only question at this point will Jimmer get any time, the signing was completely worthless if Thibs dont give him a shot. As far as those two signings above I have no clue

Amundson makes more sense than James because we're a little thin on bigs.

James probably has pictures of Thibs and JVG in sequined dresses or something. Hell, Rose as an emergency 3rd PG is a better option at this point.

:rofl:

Basline, Huff James :x :x :rolleyes & Lu Amundson offically signed for the rest of the season

Jo gets his 4th triple double & passes Lance as the league leader

Jo also passed/snatched Tom Boerwinkle's assist record of 397 in a solo season for a Bulls center

per KCJ Thibs says the rotation is set & all 3 signings are injury insurance & possible trade parts for this summer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom