Bulls offseason Thread

I wonder if McDermott would be around at 16......

Probably depends on how he measures out in the combines.

If we didn't sign Greg Smith, I'd say a big should be drafted first. The kid from Michigan, Stasuskas may be a good fit at 19. You can never have too many shooters, plus he can handle the rock a lil.

So did Adam Silver cause the bump in salary cap so Melo could be a Bull? If so, I already like him more than Stern

and I was way off on the pick. I thought Bulls had choice to wait til pick wasn't lottery protected.

The way we've been drafting, we're gonna get two solid young guys in the first round.

And i fully expect Melo to be a Bull. And hes gonna get paid , but he's gonna take less to be on this team.

Rose, Jimmy, Melo, Taj, Noah

Game...blouses.

But enough of future talk. ..game 1 tomorrow. .whooooo!!!

So did Adam Silver cause the bump in salary cap so Melo could be a Bull? If so, I already like him more than Stern

and I was way off on the pick. I thought Bulls had choice to wait til pick wasn't lottery protected.

The way we've been drafting, we're gonna get two solid young guys in the first round.

And i fully expect Melo to be a Bull. And hes gonna get paid , but he's gonna take less to be on this team.

Game...blouses.

$5 mil bump to the salary cap...supposedly

Game 1!!!

Yes to all this

Game 1/Easter/ 4/20 :pimp:

5 mill bump for no reason & the amnesty clause 1-2 punch next year :pimp:

Possible melo

100% healthy rose (& he should be geared up if he's running fiba)

Last edited:

Game...blouses.

Hope your right fam. Game day fellas anybody going?

Excited for the tip off

Wow we're the underdogs so I'm super excited we play better as an underdog vs favorite lets go Bullies!!!! We need game 1

:lol: Chicago isn't the underdog, literally every analyst has picked ya'll to handle us

Picture_2014_04_17_at_10_09_04_PM.png

All the pressure is on the Bulls.. let's see how they fare in that role for once

Last edited:
I don't get why these dudes are scared.We can handle these dudes. In other news if we pick up melo, could we trade Mirotics rights to another team for a top draft pick ?

That's funny I just seen the jalen rose and bill Simmons pick wizards after the heat game why is a wizards fan in a Bull thread anyway?

Charles Barkley just picked the wizards its official were the underdogs lol :lol: Let's go Bulls see y'all after the game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom