Bulls offseason Thread

If they're both awarded, that's great. Hope that motivates em because Nene and Gortat did a lot of damage last night.

nets over the wiz..... im legit scared of them wall,beal,ariza,gortat...nah im good on that
meh

rousing rebuttal

nets over the wiz..... im legit scared of them wall,beal,ariza,gortat...nah im good on that
meh

rousing rebuttal

They're a threat regardless of whether or not boys want to give them their credit. I see what it really is.

exactly....dudes hear the team name & write em off but clearly havent been watching them play

I can see the potential of the Wiz running us out of the gym. That's a young, dynamic team with a lot of athleticism that can give us problems.

I can see the potential of the Wiz running us out of the gym. That's a young, dynamic team with a lot of athleticism that can give us problems.

& they have dudes who can get thier own shot....at will

exactly....dudes hear the team name & write em off but clearly havent been watching them play
I've been watching Washington play and they look good. However, I think the bulls can get past them.

Im not scared of any team. Bring it.

Don't worry, his body will give up on him by Game 3
Nene=fragile piece of glass
laugh.gif

You want a biscuit ?:lol: I didn't say we would sweep them, but Its only 1 game. I think we can handle them in the next.

Last edited:
You want a biscuit ?:lol: I didn't say we would sweep them, but Its only 1 game. I think we can handle them in the next.

honeslty quoted that as a just in case for g 2 & didnt mean to post it...but it is what it is

i didnt say we would be swet or do sweeping just stating facts on what i seen/kno from was

as long as were arent 0-2 heading to DC were straight

Last edited:
honeslty quoted that as a just in case for g 2 & didnt mean to post it...but it is what it is

i didnt say we would be swet or do sweeping just stating facts on what i seen/kno from was

I did say this though

"I've been watching Washington play and they look good. However, I think the bulls can get past them."

Last edited:

I did say this though

"I've been watching Washington play and they look good. However, I think the bulls can get past them."

true....

like i said it was a jic quote that i submitted on accident

Congrats to Noah..... does this mean taj didn't get 6th man or it just wasn't announced yet.

K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop Thibodeau: "We're not going to get away from the guys who got us here." ..............Like cmon thibs basketball is a game of match ups the wizards are not a better team than us but there is a matchup problem for instance I feel like Taj needs to get the bulk of the minutes over boozer our team plays completely different when he out there and checks nene better than Noah due to size. Also wouldnt hurt to give brewer some minutes in that second unit his defense on the wings is valued right about now with ariza out there getting easy shots smh

Last edited:
Why you quotin me??? Im still not scared of Washington. I give them credit, and im not overlooking them either, but i dont fear them. If we handle our business, which i expect game 2, we'll be aight.

only thing that has me a lil worried is now dont quote me but i seen somewhere that winner of game 1's win the series about 70% of the time. we have to get boozer out of there if Nene and Gortat is going to play together. boozer started the game fouling on the first possesion
mean.gif
. Ariza was out there talking trash
mean.gif
 i cant wait for game 2

WTF is going on here.......we turning on each other now after one loss?!?!?

C'mon now we better than that. Let's regroup and get game 2.

WTF is going on here.......we turning on each other now after one loss?!?!?

C'mon now we better than that. Let's regroup and get game 2.

I made the decision not to come in here to keep my frustration and anger out of here, feels good not to be the cause of derailment... :lol:

Proud of Dad.

I still have faith. Like one said, nene is pretty fragile and his body should break down soon. I'm just hoping that Wall and Beal won't catch fire.

I'm not throwing the towel in by any means I just believe game 1's are important. I really wanted them to crush all confidence they may have. Series is gonna be 4-2 Good guys

Back
Top Bottom