Bulls offseason Thread

Idk how else to say this, but straight up Jimmy and Jo have been ghosts in this series. Jo is getting handled by Nene regularly and not making plays offensively (Wash has cut off passing lanes he likes). Jimmy is doing next to nothing offensively.

Man im stressed knowing that this is essentially the bulls season and also the money I got on this game

Idk how else to say this, but straight up Jimmy and Jo have been ghosts in this series. Jo is getting handled by Nene regularly and not making plays offensively (Wash has cut off passing lanes he likes). Jimmy is doing next to nothing offensively.

At least Jo is starting to bother Nene.

Jimmy...ok, I'm calling him Butler for now. No confidence, he's probably worn down (thanks Thibs), and he's getting torched on defense. Where is last playoff's Butler at?

Edit: Ok, you're back to Jimmy as far as I'm concerned :lol:

Last edited:
^I'll take it. Part of the game.

He's probably regressing back to the mean. No way in hell he will keep making those jumpers like in game 2

We are far from a potent offense and we have a good defense but somehow we fall way behind at the start of every game. We dont have the firepower to come back from those deficits all the damn time

Is Thibs really as good a coach as he's regarded?

Dude can whip up a hell of a defensive scheme, but seems too stubborn to get offense going. I can understand not wanting to play rookies so much, but Jimmer, Booz, and Brewer can put up 20 additional points between them easily....

Back
Top Bottom