Bulls offseason Thread

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Chicago is a strong frontrunner to sign D.J Augustin, league sources told Yahoo. After Toronto release, clears waivers Wednesday at 5 pm.

There goes Teague's minutes :lol:

Edit:

Or Teague period. Maybe he goes back to the D-League?

Last edited:
There goes Teague's minutes
laugh.gif

Edit:

laugh.gif

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Chicago is a strong frontrunner to sign D.J Augustin, league sources told Yahoo. After Toronto release, clears waivers Wednesday at 5 pm.

There goes Teague's minutes :lol:

Edit:

love it... like dj's game & have no idea why indy took cj over him

but on the flip side

mike james is prbly starting with deng & butler clearly out :smh:

am i the only one who thinks deng isnt hurt this time & they are holding him out so he doesnt get hurt because they are trading him soon? :nerd:

love it... like dj's game & have no idea why indy took cj over him

but on the flip side

mike james is prbly starting with deng & butler clearly out
mean.gif

am i the only one who thinks deng isnt hurt this time & they are holding him out so he doesnt get hurt because they are trading him soon?
nerd.gif
good theory i wouldnt be surprised at all. i know for a fact alot of injuries dont be true players need rest from hangovers and ish. i dont think he is hurt there saving him for that good ol trade bait

good theory i wouldnt be surprised at all. i know for a fact alot of injuries dont be true players need rest from hangovers and ish. i dont think he is hurt there saving him for that good ol trade bait

just look at this

they have been showcasing the hell outta him since derrick went down & then he's "hurt" in the DET game when he dropped 27 but plays the next 3 Cleveland,NO & MIA & drops 27..37..20 & then decides to sit out & say he was injured 4 games ago

so IMO this "injury" is pure BS

Last edited:
just look at this

they have been showcasing the hell outta him since derrick went down & then he's "hurt" in the DET game when he dropped 27 but plays the next 3 Cleveland,NO & MIA & drops 27..37..20 & then decides to sit out & say he was injured 4 games ago

i agree 100% seems like he got "injured" out of nowhere

From tonight's game I am convinced that Kirk and Teague playing more minutes together will initiate and complete the tank job.

Yup keep playing teague the tank is obtainable scratch that keep playing that starting lineup and will be in the lottery fasho

It is also strange that this AM, Thibs was asked if anyone else was injured besides Jimmy, Deng, James and he said 'No.' Then Nick Friedell tweets Jo told him he had a knee contusion and was out. Team says it's a thigh contusion and it happened '3 or 4 games ago.' Are we trying to be sly with the tanking?

It is also strange that this AM, Thibs was asked if anyone else was injured besides Jimmy, Deng, James and he said 'No.' Then Nick Friedell tweets Jo told him he had a knee contusion and was out. Team says it's a thigh contusion and it happened '3 or 4 games ago.' Are we trying to be sly with the tanking?

I had the same thought when I saw that tweet especially since the injury happened a few games ago.

Next thing you know, Thibs has a leave of absence for "personal reasons" and former coach VDN guides the team the rest of the way. Tank Job Complete :lol:

Last edited:

I had the same thought when I saw that tweet especially since the injury happened a few games ago.

Next thing you know, Thibs has a leave of absence for "personal reasons" and former coach VDN guides the team the rest of the way. Tank Job Complete :lol:

just look at this

i told yall

Not interested in Dj Augustine, but if we're tanking, he will be good to fill roster spots with all these "injuries" we're accumulating.

Last edited:
DJ was at his best when he was playing back up for charlotte......idk what happened to him since :/ 

It's official Dj cleared waivers and has been signed to the Bulls.

Meanwhile we're shooting poorly and losing to the bum a$s knicks :smh:

Knicks have been hobbled all season with injuries and can't get into a rhythm. Their record is horrible, but I think they'll get it together when they have everyone healthy and jiving. Oh, Woodson needs to go as well :lol:

It's official Dj cleared waivers and has been signed to the Bulls.

DJ's a good pickup. He ALWAYS torches Rose, so at least we won't have that happen anymore.

I'm hoping for 12 ppg and 6apg. He does that, and I think you can consider it a great signing. Might as well give him a shot: Hinrich's done and Teague sucks.

not even mad with 3 starters make that 3 vital offensive options missing. We fought back and im good with that.

Im interested to see what DJ can bring to the table he definitely better than teague and the aging kirk

DJ's a good pickup. He ALWAYS torches Rose, so at least we won't have that happen anymore.

I'm hoping for 12 ppg and 6apg. He does that, and I think you can consider it a great signing. Might as well give him a shot: Hinrich's done and Teague sucks.
i think Hinrich would of had a great year next to D.Rose. We can not rely on him to score i think he still can play solid defense and bring a lot of stability (leader). i like anyone we can sign who can create a shot for themselves. I havent followed Dj enought to know what he can do. I do remember him having a solid year one year a few years ago i thought he would take off but he hasnt so we will see what Thibbs can get out of him. Might be a good pickup.

Back
Top Bottom