Bulls offseason Thread

Man you saying they being ran into the ground based off what rose injuries, maybe the spinal tap was Thibs fault too. I guarantee you give Thibs a bench he well act accordingly until then I ain't bout to say he running nobody into the ground

You discrediting his players hustling for him and playing D make me question what type of fan you are because that's huge. Defensive teams are the ones winning rings if you haven't noticed. Let's go get a D' Antoni we can score like crazy and still lose
I totally agree

Man you saying they being ran into the ground based off what rose injuries, maybe the spinal tap was Thibs fault too. I guarantee you give Thibs a bench he well act accordingly until then I ain't bout to say he running nobody into the ground

You discrediting his players hustling for him and playing D make me question what type of fan you are because that's huge. Defensive teams are the ones winning rings if you haven't noticed. Let's go get a D' Antoni we can score like crazy and still lose

There's also this thing called rest that players need during the season as well and Thibs doesn't believe in rest much. Look at teams such as the Spurs, Heat, etc and you'll notice that the coaches monitors the players minutes as they would like them fresh for the playoffs. Thibs has had starters in still during blowouts before. Has nothing to do w/ the players playing hard for the coach it's moreso w/ keeping the players fresh. 82 games a year is a very tough stretch and to log as many minutes as Deng has in the past and then say you want him to go in to the playoffs doing the same is not easy.

Goes right back to my point . Bulls starters can barely keep them offensively in a game what should be done. Go to the bench and it gets down right ugly. Let's save em to the playoffs you still have the same problem we do not have the personnel

Goes right back to my point . Bulls starters can barely keep them offensively in a game what should be done. Go to the bench and it gets down right ugly. Let's save em to the playoffs you still have the same problem we do not have the personnel

I'm not referring to this season at all. This season is a wash. You can't play what you don't have and Thibs doesn't have much of anything this season.

What season you looking at because we have had that problem for a while now even with rose we struggled to score at times. The bench mob I loved them but please they weren't a bench for a team trying to contend either.

Had we shelled out the money kept nate and belli then with snell and taj and Thibs was still playing the same then I'd be on your side

What season you looking at because we have had that problem for a while now even with rose we struggled to score at times. The bench mob I loved them but please they weren't a bench for a team trying to contend either.

Had we shelled out the money kept nate and belli then with snell and taj and Thibs was still playing the same then I'd be on your side

2011-2012 > 2012-2013 bench IMO, but I agree on keeping Nate and Belli. Belli was the quiet assassin in a few games last year. He could get his shot when he wanted and could shoot as well. He's definitely missed.

Haha man you are tripping

Just stating my opinion and observation. Don't stress yourself out too much about whether or not I'm a true fan.

Go bulls

Well the year we had a full/healthy squad he played the bench A LOT.. So I think it has to do with having talent & trusting the personel.

The part that really sucks is that we only had one true run at the title, which was Derricks MVP year. All the years after we had injuries. It sucks that we only had one true shot at it and it was our first year together. :smh:

The fukkin bulls never work Teague out before drafting him are you serious I just read that on Yahoo wow I'm on >: right now. Then you got people bashing the coach come on son need to start bashing them idiots in the front office. :tongue:

The fukkin bulls never work Teague out before drafting him are you serious I just read that on Yahoo wow I'm on >: right now. Then you got people bashing the coach come on son need to start bashing them idiots in the front office. :tongue:

Im not the FO biggest fan but as well as they have scouted talent how could they be so lazy with there choice.

Im not the FO biggest fan but as well as they have scouted talent how could they be so lazy with there choice.
its mind boggling. when i read that i couldnt believe that they would do that. now Teague is a bum and we have nothing to show for it. I dont know who else we could have gotten but d a m n lol

its mind boggling. when i read that i couldnt believe that they would do that. now Teague is a bum and we have nothing to show for it. I dont know who else we could have gotten but d a m n lol

We could've drafted Crowder or Draymond Green G :lol:

We could've drafted Crowder or Draymond Green G
laugh.gif
those guys probaly could have helped us out a lil more than Mr. Teague

draymond aint bad tho bro...

they just waived Mike James
good riddance...shoulda never signed him...either time

Last edited:

e

That's why I said we could've drafted them there instead of Teague.

e

That's why I said we could've drafted them there instead of Teague.

my bad i misread it... but yeah him or crowder wouldve been great :smh:

It's tough to watch these games. They struggle to get a shot up most possessions and the offense just seems so stagnant at times with guys standing around.

At least DJ looks like a nice backup.

unfortunately the bulls have a lot of backups and not a lot of starters

i wonder what teams would draw interest for deng or boozer...deng as an expiring im sure opens up a lot of possibility. then again most teams aren't looking to lose picks in this draft

At least DJ looks like a nice backup.

unfortunately the bulls have a lot of backups and not a lot of starters

i wonder what teams would draw interest for deng or boozer...deng as an expiring im sure opens up a lot of possibility. then again most teams aren't looking to lose picks in this draft

I can't really see any teams have any interest in Boozer as he still has another year left on his deal, plus his value isn't the greatest. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bulls actually did swap Deng for Waiters. The Rockets 2nite and Thunder tomorrow night :smh:

Back
Top Bottom