Bulls offseason Thread

I'm not saying this guy would've made a difference, but what happened to A. Goudelock? (sp?)

I mean guy was a chucker and they need some scoring. I'm not saying he would save the season, but I enjoy watching guys like that when I know the season is in the toilet.

I'm not saying this guy would've made a difference, but what happened to A. Goudelock? (sp?)

I mean guy was a chucker and they need some scoring. I'm not saying he would save the season, but I enjoy watching guys like that when I know the season is in the toilet.

isnt he with the lakers now?

He used to be with the lakers. He was on the bulls summer league team. He must have signed that deal in Russia before the season began now he's stuck there.

6'3 off guard would've been nice. Move jimmy to the 3

the most balanced bulls attack i can remember in forever, every one played well but taj of course showed up :smokin ..... Merry Christmas all my bulls fans

Am I the only one that kind of digs the sleeved jerseys?

I also like that you can wear it as a t-shirt. Adults already look silly wearing jerseys, but these I can dig.

Anyone know where I can cop the shorts? That's what I hate about the NBA. At least make some of these alternate shorts available.

Am I the only one that kind of digs the sleeved jerseys?

I also like that you can wear it as a t-shirt. Adults already look silly wearing jerseys, but these I can dig.

Anyone know where I can cop the shorts? That's what I hate about the NBA. At least make some of these alternate shorts available.

Just doesn't look right IMO. And makes the players look really weird.

The V neck is a little too big, but I think the logo isn't placed high enough so that is what throws it off.

You know what, I hated them at first but they're not as bad as I initially thought they were. I'd rock one for casual use, but only if they were on Ross pricing.

Ha. That's exactly why I'm digging them. I know that not a person will buy at retail. For rocking to a game? It will be perfect at Ross/Marshall prices

I'm just going to sit this right here

RT @MySportsLegion: The NY Post reports that Carmelo Anthony may have interest in signing with Derrick Rose and the Bulls this summer.

^
I was just having a discussion with my boy about that.
Takes a lot of pressure of Melo to be "the" leader with Rose already there and gives him the green light to shoot away. Plus I'm sure Thibs will run new schemes to cover up his defensive inefficiency.

Rose
Butler
Melo
Taj
Noah

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom