Bulls offseason Thread

@samsmithhoops : To those who say the Bulls should move on & cant trust rose : you can be a fool if you want

D. Rose "i could get hurt 10 more times. I'm never going to stop"

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...6-bulls-rose-chicago-20131206,0,1343885.story

Full story & vid on that pg

@KCJHoop: Thibodeau said DRose will be around team throughout this rehab. "He's very involved mentally."

@chicagobulls: Derrick Rose: "It was tough right when it happened. ... But knowing I have a bright future, I'm alright."

@KCJHoop: DRose: "The process of actually dealing with an injury is kind of frustrating at first, knowing I'm going to miss a long period of time."

@KCJHoop: DRose: "I just can't play the game that I love playing. I have my son. I think he's going to be huge in this process."

@chicagobulls: Rose on the injury: "I was just hoping it wasn't the ACL. That was my biggest concern."

@chicagobulls: Rose: "With this injury, I'm able to get back on the court a lot quicker."

@chicagobulls: "I can't lose faith," said Rose, who added he knows his story isn't done yet.

@KCJHoop: DRose: "I'm able to put pressure on my leg now. With the ACL, I wasn't able to put any pressure on it."

@chicagobulls: Rose believes rehab process will be easier/smoother this time around. He's been in touch briefly w/ Westbrook, who suffered similar injury.

@chicagobulls: Rose is unsure about USA Basketball possibilities next summer.

@KCJHoop: Rose said he hadn't thought about trying out for USA Basketball next summer. Team plays in FIBA World Cup in Spain.

@KCJHoop: DRose: "With this injury, I'm able to get back on the court a lot quicker."

@KCJHoop: DRose: "I play a unique way of playing basketball. I can't change that."

@chicagobulls: Rose doesn't plan to adjust his style of game: "That's the way that I play."

@chicagobulls: "You can have the awards and the individual stuff. I think my career is going to be judged by a championship." -- @drose

@KCJHoop: @SamSmithHoops gets everybody's lead quote, asks about counting out Bulls: "You can be a fool if you want. I know I'm going to be all right.

@KCJHoop: DRose on state of his game before injury: "That's what's heartbreaking, I think I put two good games together. I was coming back to myself."

@chicagobulls: Rose: "I believe that I'm a special player. ... I know my story is far from done. He's just preparing me for something big."

@KCJHoop: People will jump on DRose leaving crack open about returning for playoffs but was told 2 weeks ago that chance is almost non-existent.

@KCJHoop: DRose: "I believe that I'm a special player."

@chicagobulls: "They've been great, texting me to make sure I'm fine & sending me food. I've feeling love from the organization & my teammates." -- @drose

@SamSmithHoops: To those who say the Bulls should move on and can't trust Rose: You can be a fool if you want.

@KCJHoop: DRose: "I could get hurt 10 more times. I'm never going to stop." #Bulls

Last edited:
According to @iraheatbeat wade not at shootaround because of illness & birdman not with heat for personal reasons

Saw the press conference seems determined, wish he left out the returning in the playoffs part because trust me thats what ppl will focus on.

I'm starting to like Snell. Maybe he just needed some practice to loosen the rust. Now that Mike James is injured Marcus Teague has more than a fair chance to put out.

Teague didn't look that bad, maybe that flight to Iowa helped get his mind right.

he look like his usual terrible self, timid, didn't set up the offense and missed everything he put up.

I think you're expecting him to be the next John Wall. Yes, he was timid, wouldn't you be if Thibs gives you the eye of death every time you touch the ball?

He played about 20 mins, went 0-3, 3 assist and had ZERO turnovers. As long as he's not out there making mistakes and putting us in bad situations he'll continue to get consistent playing time.

I think you're expecting him to be the next John Wall. Yes, he was timid, wouldn't you be if Thibs gives you the eye of death every time you touch the ball?

He played about 20 mins, went 0-3, 3 assist and had ZERO turnovers. As long as he's not out there making mistakes and putting us in bad situations he'll continue to get consistent playing time.

never been a fan so him and john wall never entered my head. What i saw with that 0 turnovers was him being so scared he got the ball out of his own hands very quickly. Im nobody to doubt the next man just dont think teague was or is ready for the NBA

but hey ill root for the guy because for now we seem to be stuck with him.

never been a fan so him and john wall never entered my head. What i saw with that 0 turnovers was him being so scared he got the ball out of his own hands very quickly. Im nobody to doubt the next man just dont think teague was or is ready for the NBA

but hey ill root for the guy because for now we seem to be stuck with him.

I hear that.

We're stuck with him so I'm trying to look at the positives, even tho there may not be many lol

As much crap I give Kirk it was great to see him lock up Cole and Chalmers, who killed Nate in last year's semis.

Teague can get to the rim with ease but can't finish...yet...hopefully?

Million dollar moves with nickel finishing.

good game anytime we destroy the Heat i luv it
nthat.gif

Said it at the start of season not jimmy but taj would make the jump this year... Keep it up and Thibs gonna have to move boozer to the bench.

Am I the only one disappointed by the scouting video?

Big thanks for posting it, but I would be willing to trade him and deng to get in the lottery. Let taj ball out at the 4.

Back
Top Bottom