Bulls offseason Thread

Little bit of good news for my bulls fans reported by Ric Bucher..... i know what been said I just have this feeling we will see rose again this year just my feeling

One small bit of good news on Bulls point guard Derrick Rose: Apparently, the surgeon was able to preserve "100 percent" of the torn meniscus in his right knee, according to a source. He will miss the remainder of the season, but retaining the meniscus offers a much better chance that he can avoid the kind of chronic knee issues that Dwyane Wade and Tim Hardaway Sr. endured after having their meniscus removed.​

The More I watch us the more frustrated I get, im starting to see with a healthy Rose we were more of contenders than I thought we just had a slow start.

Snell is turning out to be legit, Taj having his best year as pro easily looks like a starter, Lu is balling out of his mind, and dunleavy is not the bum I expected.

mean.gif
what could have been
i havent watch a game or even seen highlights of the bulls since Rose got hurt. Dunleavy is not a good fit for our squad imo

The East is so bad SMH. How are we 7-9 and the seventh seed? I guess it is going to be hard to tank.

Only way I can see tanking if they start trading assets such as Lu.

Someone to look forward to, hopefully next season. I think the rumors of the Bulls inquiring about his Real Madrid teammate Sergio Rodriguez to play backup PG could be related to bringing Mirotic over?:

Only way I can see tanking if they start trading assets such as Lu.

Someone to look forward to, hopefully next season. I think the rumors of the Bulls inquiring about his Real Madrid teammate Sergio Rodriguez to play backup PG could be related to bringing Mirotic over?:

That's the most thorough scouting video I've seen on him

Derrick rose will meet the media tomorrow @ 11:30 am

i really wish he just stay quiet even next season until he playing well. No more build ups

You're blaming him for his endorsement promotion? He was quiet as hell last year until the USAToday article and was quiet afterwards :lol:

:pimp: @ that Pooh Bari pic... I wish we would just be good at being bad to have a chance at grabbing some of this GREAT YOUNG talent coming in :\

You're blaming him for his endorsement promotion? He was quiet as hell last year until the USAToday article and was quiet afterwards :lol:

Assumption on your part I know and respect he has endorsement deals. When I say stay quiet I'm referring to the I added 5 inches I'm this I'm that I'm in the best shape of my life that was a huge buildup to every bull fan.

I think its good for him to speak tomorrow. Answer the questions and get it out the way now. There are no questions about when he'll be back. Just time to move on. All the silence last year is what hurt him the most. Glad hes traveling with the team too

I think its good for him to speak tomorrow. Answer the questions and get it out the way now. There are no questions about when he'll be back. Just time to move on. All the silence last year is what hurt him the most. Glad hes traveling with the team too

Assumption on your part I know and respect he has endorsement deals. When I say stay quiet I'm referring to the I added 5 inches I'm this I'm that I'm in the best shape of my life that was a huge buildup to every bull fan.

You see that "?" In there? That means I asked you, I didn't assume ****. You might want to work on your skimming abilities or your comprehension of punctuation marks.

Anyone here know Derrick? We should all hang out.

Anyways... that Mirotic scouting video is phenomenal, great find.

You see that "?" In there? That means I asked you, I didn't assume ****. You might want to work on your skimming abilities or your comprehension of punctuation marks.

Ah just wouldn't be right if me and you and bump heads in here every couple months I clearly can't respond the way I'd like so today you got it Seymore stay blessed

Last edited:
Teague is a bum......crazy they hyped him to be better than his brother outta hs...a name can carry a player because of "potential" 
mean.gif

Part of me does think Teague is trash, but if there's ever a time to develop him and see what he's really got it's now.

I'm sure Thibs does not share my view.

Back
Top Bottom