Bulls offseason Thread

So the FO is calling this a freak injury do you guys think that Adidas has anything to do with whats going on with so many knee issues. i personally never hooped in any Adidas so i wouldnt know. i know that thats not the only cause its just trippin me out

Everything you just typed is soooo far from rational/logical that I'm having trouble believing that you actually think this way.

He didn't play a SINGLE ******G SECOND OF A GAME last year and you're upset that he didn't attempt to come back during thee most heightened time of the year? It was reported that he was having issues moving right, but because he's medically cleared, that doesn't matter he should go out there? That's smart to you? That makes sense to you?

And that heart of a champion **** you just said was complete and utter mularky fam. :smh:

I think u forgot that he was not cleared right before the playoffs but earlier. There were some reports that he was actually fine but was insecure mentally and therefore not ready to join his team.
Nobody should expect him to play full speed like he did before but im sure he could have contributed more.
The problem with rose is that he relies on his explosiveness to penetrate into the zone. I think it would be wise to work on a more solid distance jumpshot and not to rely too much on explosiveness and speed.
And this is not a sole idea from me but was already mentioned in some basketball magazines when they talked about the future of rose.

Last edited:
Everything you just typed is soooo far from rational/logical that I'm having trouble believing that you actually think this way.

He didn't play a SINGLE ******G SECOND OF A GAME last year and you're upset that he didn't attempt to come back during thee most heightened time of the year? It was reported that he was having issues moving right, but because he's medically cleared, that doesn't matter he should go out there? That's smart to you? That makes sense to you?

And that heart of a champion **** you just said was complete and utter mularky fam. :smh:

I think u forgot that he was not cleared right before the playoffs but earlier. There were some reports that he was actually fine but was insecure mentally and therefore not ready to join his team.
Nobody should expect him to play full speed like he did before but im sure he could have contributed more.
The problem with rose is that he relies on his explosiveness to penetrate into the zone. I think it would be wise to work on a more solid distance jumpshot and not to rely too much on explosiveness and speed.
And this is not a sole idea from me but was already mentioned in some basketball magazines when they talked about the future of rose.

If the organization would've came right out and said he was out for the year, like they did this time around, would you still feel the same way?

man This funny as hell :rofl:

If the organization would've came right out and said he was out for the year, like they did this time around, would you still feel the same way?
Great question. i dont think nobody would feel salty about him sitting out the year. Like they say it was a PR nightmare

Last year was last year. why do people bring up the past so much. who gives a crap......our future is without Derrick until next season. regardless of what anyone thinks, facts are facts. lets just get this season over with

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....aliers-testing-trade-market-for-dion-waiters/

Chris Broussard [emoji]10004[/emoji] @Chris_Broussard
Follow
Sources: Cavs shopping Dion Waiters. They've spoken w/Chi, NYK & Philly. No deal imminent. Waiters is open to being traded.
12:31 PM - 27 Nov 2013

Chris Broussard [emoji]10004[/emoji] @Chris_Broussard
Follow
Sources: Cavs' targets 4 Waiters - Shumpert (NYK), Deng (Chi), Evan Turner (Philly)
1:26 PM - 27 Nov 2013

^^ I don't want any part of Waiters, acting like a cry baby barely in the league. Would be worth it if we got their pick the way they've been plaing this year.

Proud of the win last night only been two games but snell looks good, with the exception of Teague and Tyrus you gotta give our FO some love when it comes to scouting talent.

Too much blame game being passed around in here everyone has a lil blame in rose situation including rose..... Freak accident no

havent seen to much of Waiters in action but i hear he's a chucker which might help us. im worried how he and Rose would mesh.

have you heard about Shumpert coming to the Bulls?

havent seen to much of Waiters in action but i hear he's a chucker which might help us. im worried how he and Rose would mesh.

have you heard about Shumpert coming to the Bulls?
Want no parts of shumpert we already have a better shumpert in jimmy right now

Waiters I guess I can deal with as a youth movement but he no starter for a healthy bulls team more of a spark

Want no parts of shumpert we already have a better shumpert in jimmy right now

Waiters I guess I can deal with as a youth movement but he no starter for a healthy bulls team more of a spark
Shumpert might not be a bad move if you figure Deng wont be back. Slide Jimmy to the 3 shumpert at the 2 gives us Defense and outside shooting. And hes a local product idk. idk where we turn too for a spark even after this season. Next season everytime D.Rose goes to the basket we all are going to hold our breath. Hopefully were not looking at another "what could of been" situation

I don't really like to compare anyone to MJ, he was a different breed of player and his pain tolerance was on another planet. Outside of Kobe, and maybe LeBron but he hasn't had a real injury yet, who else can you say plays through everything you mentioned?

You don't like his attitude? Please explain

Wade was pretty much dead last year and played till the end

im watching tonights game. 1st one since the injury. I love basketball too much to ignore it completely.

Back
Top Bottom