Bulls offseason Thread

I don't really like to compare anyone to MJ, he was a different breed of player and his pain tolerance was on another planet. Outside of Kobe, and maybe LeBron but he hasn't had a real injury yet, who else can you say plays through everything you mentioned?

You don't like his attitude? Please explain

Wade was pretty much dead last year and played till the end

The only reason he was allowed to do that is because he has LeBron/Bosh. I can almost guarantee if it was just Wade's team they would've sat him down for the season at some point. It's a lot easier to comeback or play injured when you don't have to be the main focal point of the team. LeBron and Bosh easily have extended Wade's career for a few more seasons.

Anyone else feel conflicted when we lose? I hate losing but at the same time, we're improving our draft pick. The thing that is so worrisome about our play now is the defense. It's TERRIBLE even against bad teams. Defense is mostly effort and something that is easy to be consistent at doing. If we don't get out of this funk soon, it may force the front office's hand to make some moves to get worse. It would be easier to convince Thibs too if we don't improve ASAP.

Anyone else feel conflicted when we lose? I hate losing but at the same time, we're improving our draft pick. The thing that is so worrisome about our play now is the defense. It's TERRIBLE even against bad teams. Defense is mostly effort and something that is easy to be consistent at doing. If we don't get out of this funk soon, it may force the front office's hand to make some moves to get worse. It would be easier to convince Thibs too if we don't improve ASAP.
the bottom of the east is bad and the bulls aren't bad enough to miss the playoffs if everyone else we have doesn't get hurt.

Bulls management is ridiculous. Rose goes down again and the team is far less prepared to deal with a long season (no Nate or Marco)

They have to make a move to get better for this season OR trade assets for next year and beyond. It's crazy for them to make no move and this is why i will always hate reinsdorf and pax.

The losses suck, but I like what I see from Snell. Once Jimmy is back, Snell should be ahead of Dunleavy in the rotation.

IF they decide to trade Lu, then Jimmy can slide into his more natural 3 spot and Snell at the 2.

man This funny as hell :rofl:

made my morning
:pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
The More I watch us the more frustrated I get, im starting to see with a healthy Rose we were more of contenders than I thought we just had a slow start.

Snell is turning out to be legit, Taj having his best year as pro easily looks like a starter, Lu is balling out of his mind, and dunleavy is not the bum I expected.

:smh: what could have been

The More I watch us the more frustrated I get, im starting to see with a healthy Rose we were more of contenders than I thought we just had a slow start.

Snell is turning out to be legit, Taj having his best year as pro easily looks like a starter, Lu is balling out of his mind, and dunleavy is not the bum I expected.

:smh: what could have been

bro i made my gf leave the room during the game from yelling to pass to tony

kid has no fear & has a burner

taj taj taj went NUTS they started doubling him

he fouled out smith & lu almundson with ease

totally different g with the brow in & j rue hitting easy buckets

& is ty evans really that bad... why the hell wont he shoot & KEPT blowing easy layups

Last edited:
bro i made my gf leave the room during the game from yelling to pass to tony

kid has no fear & has a burner

taj taj taj went NUTS they started doubling him

he fouled out smith & lu almundson with ease

totally different g with the brow in & j rue hitting easy buckets

& is ty evans really that bad... why the hell wont he shoot & KEPT blowing easy layups

Ty has all the natural ability in the world but he never seems to mentally put it all together. I never really understood his signing to the pelicans

Reke needs more a veteran coach who is going to help smooth out the rough edges and refine his game, that definitely is not Monty Williams

I guess management is lurking this thread lol ..

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/out...Thibodeau-D-League-Iowa-Energy-234255501.html

Bulls Send Teague to the D-League​

The second year point guard has been assigned to the Chicago Bulls D-League affiliate, the Iowa Energy

The Chicago Bulls announced on Tuesday that second year point guard Marquis Teague has been assigned to the Iowa Energy of the NBA D-League.

In his second professional season in the NBA, Marquis Teague has struggled to say the least. The point guard who won a national championship at Kentucky and saw minutes last season as a rookie in the absence of Derrick Rose and injuries to Kirk Hinrich, was expected to come in this season and compete for minutes in Tom Thibodeau’s rotation.

But 16 games into the 2013-14 season, Teague has appeared in just nine contests and scored a total of 11 points while committing nine turnovers. Recently, he was passed over in Thibodeau’s rotation in favor of veteran guard Mike James, the oldest player on the Bulls roster.

On Tuesday, the Bulls announced they were sending Teague down to the NBA D-League to play for Bulls affiliate, the Iowa Energy.

Chicago, historically speaking, is not an organization that utilizes the D-League very much. James Johnson, whom the Bulls took No. 16 overall in the ’09 NBA Draft, was the last player to be sent down to Iowa and was traded soon after to the Toronto Raptors in Feb. ’11.

Last edited:
I guess management is lurking this thread lol ..

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/out...Thibodeau-D-League-Iowa-Energy-234255501.html

Bulls Send Teague to the D-League​

The second year point guard has been assigned to the Chicago Bulls D-League affiliate, the Iowa Energy

The Chicago Bulls announced on Tuesday that second year point guard Marquis Teague has been assigned to the Iowa Energy of the NBA D-League.

In his second professional season in the NBA, Marquis Teague has struggled to say the least. The point guard who won a national championship at Kentucky and saw minutes last season as a rookie in the absence of Derrick Rose and injuries to Kirk Hinrich, was expected to come in this season and compete for minutes in Tom Thibodeau’s rotation.

But 16 games into the 2013-14 season, Teague has appeared in just nine contests and scored a total of 11 points while committing nine turnovers. Recently, he was passed over in Thibodeau’s rotation in favor of veteran guard Mike James, the oldest player on the Bulls roster.

On Tuesday, the Bulls announced they were sending Teague down to the NBA D-League to play for Bulls affiliate, the Iowa Energy.

Chicago, historically speaking, is not an organization that utilizes the D-League very much. James Johnson, whom the Bulls took No. 16 overall in the ’09 NBA Draft, was the last player to be sent down to Iowa and was traded soon after to the Toronto Raptors in Feb. ’11.

maybe we are getting waiters then :lol:

I know thibs and the FO have there little issues but I never put big stock into that until they picked up Teague rookie option. He hasn't shown a single thing to warrant his contract being picked up. It was just the FO sticking it to thibs plain and simple

I know thibs and the FO have there little issues but I never put big stock into that until they picked up Teague rookie option. He hasn't shown a single thing to warrant his contract being picked up. It was just the FO sticking it to thibs plain and simple

someone posted that them picking up teagues option was the biggest middle finger F U to thibs from the FO possible

id honestly rather have iverson over him & mike james....regardless of james setting up the youngstas he air balls everything & is food on D

They fell in love with his summer league stats,18.3 ppg, 44% from the field, 5 apg, and assumed he would continue to grow. I've been a big supporter of Teague since he was in high school but at this point I'm done arguing that he will eventually be better than Jeff :smh: .. Marcus just doesn't have IT.

I was at the game last night, and wow, what an experience. Taj honestly looks like an elite PF at this point. Boozer can go at any time now.

Back
Top Bottom