Bulls offseason Thread

Sorry to all you bulls fans but at this point I think losing is good I mean who knows you could end up with jabari parker

Definitely seems like the best option.

And if anyone didn't think Rose's MVP was deserved, watch last night's game.

Last edited:
Bruhs I'm done! We lost to the most garbage team in the league? *Dave chappelle's voice* Wrap it u B! Smh

a nurse posted a pic she took with Derrick Rose after his surgery this morning

don't think the hospital will be too happy about this

I don't see how she would be able to talk her way into keeping her job unless this hospital doesn't take hipaa seriously.

#PlaySorryForJabari

Man this **** sucks :frown:

Get better soon Rose. This damn near hurts more than the ACL Cause this occurred during winter & Bears season... Too much stress on my mental

Last edited:
The way we're playing, we won't have to blow the team up. Keep the current players and just keep losing to teams like the Jazz who are TRYING to lose SMH. Seriously tho, we have some things to look forward to next year (as distant as it seems). Rose, Jimmy, Noah will be back. Trade Deng, amnesty Boozer, bring Mirotic over, and should have a little cap space. Not to mention our pick, potentially the Bobcats pick (top ten protected), and whatever we got for Deng.
i agree 100%

I clearly missed something in the other thread....

I do want to amnesty boozer but im not about to put all my hope in some international prospect, those rarely ever work out.

After taking some time to think, I do think rose should come back this year if possible and cleared, if you ask me rose didnt get hurt this year by some freak play he did the same thing he did the year he tore his acl he rushed back from other injuries. You dont sit out ONE game after straining your hamstring ONE game cmon guys, bulls staff and any medical staff will tell you if one part of the lower body is off it will show in other parts.(i think ppl forgot about that hammy)

Moving forward for the year its been said we can sign or trade for a MLE player because of rose injury. So any thoughts Arenas, Shannon Brown who?

I do want to amnesty boozer but im not about to put all my hope in some international prospect, those rarely ever work out.
You dont sit out ONE game after straining your hamstring ONE game cmon guys, bulls staff and any medical staff will tell you if one part of the lower body is off it will show in other parts.(i think ppl forgot about that hammy)

good point. i know i forgot about the hammy and the neck tape that quick.

I had an unpleasant thought watching the game last night: do you think Thibs will still be the long-term coach? The reasons why I thought this are:

He's got a toxic feud with the FO, especially Gar
If he's "persuaded" to tank or...
FO decides to start trading players, especially his favorites like Lu

He may go the Doc Rivers route and the FO may try to release him from his contract and try to trade him for some picks like the Celtics did with Doc.

Yeah, this is wild but watching them lose to a 1-14 team triggered this.

I had an unpleasant thought watching the game last night: do you think Thibs will still be the long-term coach? The reasons why I thought this are:

He's got a toxic feud with the FO, especially Gar
If he's "persuaded" to tank or...
FO decides to start trading players, especially his favorites like Lu

He may go the Doc Rivers route and the FO may try to release him from his contract and try to trade him for some picks like the Celtics did with Doc.

Yeah, this is wild but watching them lose to a 1-14 team triggered this.

i had the same thoughts

he will not tank
& if he has to play teague more minutes he might have a heart attack during the game

if we have a subpar season & keep going toe to toe with bum teams its def coming

id just hate for him to leave & get a chip with a owner who isnt a tight wad

He'll quit on court or choke out a fan if they force him to start Teague and play him a minimum of 20 minutes a game. :lol:

the faces while teague is on the floor are priceless.. you can see the hate he has for the kid

I think it was the score who said that picking up Teague's rookie option was basically Gar saying FU to Thibs

THE SAME DAY AS JIMMY'S

not a week after or a day after the same freaking day smh

gar & thibs need to have some drinks & wk this **** out

they playing with my health :lol:

So here come the WILD trade rumors :smh: ..

Deng and Murphy for Bennett, Gee, Zeller, and a 2014 2nd rd pick .. :x :x

Deng and Hinrich for Eric Gordon and Brian Roberts .. :x :x :x :x :x

Last edited:

i just had that bleacher report bs pop up too

I threw my phone across the desk as I was reading it, I think DRose being out for the year has finally sunk in. :frown:

I legit haven't been able to watch/read anything remotely sports related since...

Everything is all bad right now. You can tell he was starting to get his legs back under him :smh:

i just had that bleacher report bs pop up too

I threw my phone across the desk as I was reading it, I think DRose being out for the year has finally sunk in. :frown:

I legit haven't been able to watch/read anything remotely sports related since...

Everything is all bad right now. You can tell he was starting to get his legs back under him :smh:

Kinda glad I'm out here in Jersey, I would be on legit suicide watch if I was in Chitown :smh: ..

Wore my Bulls jacket to work this morning and a bunch of Knicks fans on the train came over and said "welcome to the Allan Houston & Amare club" :x :x

Back
Top Bottom