Bulls offseason Thread

Bulls will easily make the playoffs, but is it too soon to assume he'll be out indefinitely for the post season too?

a nurse posted a pic she took with Derrick Rose after his surgery this morning

don't think the hospital will be too happy about this

prbly smashed right before or right after or both

Bulls will easily make the playoffs, but is it too soon to assume he'll be out indefinitely for the post season too?

If the rest of the team is healthy, then they can make the playoffs especially in the weak East. But knowing the injury history of this team, I'm not betting on them fully staying healthy. They may not even need to actively tank if some of the others start getting hurt.

I think most folks, including me, are assuming he's out for the rest of the season as I think the Bulls and the Rose team most likely agreed upon. From a PR angle, it benefits both the Bulls and Derrick in that they avoid the fiasco of last year by setting the long-range timeline now, and if by chance he does come back this season then even better for everyone.

It's all good guys, listen I have a good life. I'm a home and car owner, I have a great job, amazing family and friends, more shoes than i can fit in my closets....i just legit care about my teams. I'm emotionally invested to the tenth degree. And ive been on NT since 2001. I'm no thug, or killer. My comments were in the heat of the moment and came out wrong, but you guys dont know what dude has said under the radar to me. So plz dont label me for one out of a million comments that ive made on this message board.

And I'm a natural debater. If someones makes a comment about me or my teams, then yea, Ima say somethin. **** doesnt ruin my day. I just feel like I can go toe to toe with anyone who wants it, I'm not backing down from anyone. Maybe I just care too much, but like i've said, don't confuse my passion for stupidity. I dont log off NT and take **** to heart.

I'm just pissed about the Cubs, Bulls, and Bears....I JUST WANT TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure Stern met/spoke on the phone with the bulls and said "I got y'all with atleast a top 7 pick in 2014".

And I'm a natural debater. If someones makes a comment about me or my teams, then yea, Ima say somethin. **** doesnt ruin my day. I just feel like I can go toe to toe with anyone who wants it, I'm not backing down from anyone. Maybe I just care too much, but like i've said, don't confuse my passion for stupidity. I dont log off NT and take **** to heart.

I'm just pissed about the Cubs, Bulls, and Bears....I JUST WANT TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's all good guys, listen I have a good life. I'm a home and car owner, I have a great job, amazing family and friends, more shoes than i can fit in my closets....i just legit care about my teams. I'm emotionally invested to the tenth degree. And ive been on NT since 2001. I'm no thug, or killer. My comments were in the heat of the moment and came out wrong, but you guys dont know what dude has said under the radar to me. So plz dont label me for one out of a million comments that ive made on this message board.
Hey its all good bro i think we all are just pissed for lack of better words. im seriously thinking that our city is cursed.

I'm not even mad you extended the plane ticket invite to be honest :lol: :nthat:

The front office hand is forced at this point. Moves will be made and we shall see if it all works out. God bless to Rose on his road to recovery.

The way we're playing, we won't have to blow the team up. Keep the current players and just keep losing to teams like the Jazz who are TRYING to lose SMH. Seriously tho, we have some things to look forward to next year (as distant as it seems). Rose, Jimmy, Noah will be back. Trade Deng, amnesty Boozer, bring Mirotic over, and should have a little cap space. Not to mention our pick, potentially the Bobcats pick (top ten protected), and whatever we got for Deng.

maybe Rose should come off the bench when he comes back in a reduced role, 20-25 mpg. He could come in for instant offense and that way he can get his confidence back and just accept that role full time.

Sorry to all you bulls fans but at this point I think losing is good I mean who knows you could end up with jabari parker

Back
Top Bottom