Bulls offseason Thread

Hearing now that rose brother Reggie is in complete control of the surgery process etc, this is when I step back in my support of rose. At some point you have to grow up be an adult and a man. On any day i would salute rose but he runs his life with loyalty and familiarity because he cant stay out his comfort zone. You have to separate that to do whats best.

- Older Brother runs everything lets be real just like with the acl and sitting out all year

- Bulls physician who did the acl doing the meniscus too, why not use the best surgeon not what your comfortable with

-Pretty sure same rehab team recommended by his long time trainer who did the acl rehab will do this rehab.

Some might think im picking but im not any other top tier athlete would follow there best options surgeons, trainers, etc wouldn't let familiarity or personal dealing cloud that choice period.

I think Chicago should cut their losses and trade or release him. He's damaged goods. How long are the Bulls going to rely on Boozer? They need to rebuild, its sounds coldblooded but the NBA is a business.

Put the pipe down

Zero moves will be made till the seasons over
Rose wont be moved
Deng is 65/35 to get resigned & stay now he was 50/50
Noah/jimmy wont be moved imo
Everything/everyone else is in the air ...especially if we start losing a lot(highly doubt it)

Hoping for he best expecting the worse & thats what we got honestly
The only question is will he be the same on the floor & mentally

Last edited:
I wonder what's going on in Rose's head right now. This is going to sound selfish and self-serving but I want him to return this yr.

And Bulls d sucks with a depleted roster.

Last edited:
This years team is trash last years was way more suitable than this years, it's a different story whose going to create shots?

Last edited:
Its gonna be a long year fellas. Imo no moves in the starting lineup except for Booz. All Boozer is doing is auditioning for his next team. We got that strecth 4 over in Spain to take his place. What we need to worry about is Thibbs job. I would hate to see him go but the front office is a mess. I'm starting to believe my city is cursed :smh:

The future of our franchise depends on what news we hear tomorrow. If Rose has a full tear and is out 4-6 months bank that as the season and see him next year.

If that's the case, Deng WILL be traded mid season, and we will explore all options. That's based upon sources within the bulls and just reviewing the facts. With THIS squad, we are a 1st round 6-7 game exit, that's it. Time to plan towards the future.

If Rose is out for say 2 months then we will more than likely stand pat for one last run and TRY to explore options for another ball handler bench scorer.

It is what it is. Brace yourselfs Bulls fans.

Its gonna be a long year fellas. Imo no moves in the starting lineup except for Booz. All Boozer is doing is auditioning for his next team. We got that strecth 4 over in Spain to take his place. What we need to worry about is Thibbs job. I would hate to see him go but the front office is a mess. I'm starting to believe my city is cursed :smh:

i too am getting the feeling the Bulls are cursed. they just cant seem to catch a break at all. D Rose will have to adjust his game even more but he'll be okay. We just need to rebuild this trash team and worry about going after Jabari

I wouldn't complain landing Jabari but Andrew Wiggins is the player everyone should shoot for.

It's all a moot point because the Bulls squad as is can still make the playoffs.

I'm sorry, but I can't believe some silly team like the lakers wouldn't take deng and his money.

if we had tanked properly last year we could have had two lottery picks on the team.

The East is so terrible we are gonna make the playoff by default lol. Well you wasted a 1st round pick on Teague its time to throw him to the wolves given Hinrich is due for an injury any day now so he's about to get into the trenches :smh:

At least agent zero had some 50+ games.

There two options for surgery with d-rose. Sounds like they are leaning towards the kind that has the longest rehab but least impact long term. I am cool with that.

Hard to tank in the east, but I can see this team easily losing their spirit. Another injury another year and no one to chuck the ball like Nate. I just wonder what goes first. Thibbs or the players.

50 point games don't mean anything. Arenas was never an Mvp, or a starting pg on a team that won the fiba world championships, or led his nba team to a number one seed, or the semi finals. If Rose's career ends today it's already better than Arena's. Was Arena a rookie of the yr though? Don't remember.

i too am getting the feeling the Bulls are cursed. they just cant seem to catch a break at all. D Rose will have to adjust his game even more but he'll be okay. We just need to rebuild this trash team and worry about going after Jabari

That Jay Will curse, smh

I wouldn't mind signing arenas. I can't stand Kirk at the 1 [emoji]128122[/emoji]

Last edited:
@chicagobulls: Surgery was performed at Rush University Medical Center and Rose is out for the remainder of the season."

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom