Bulls offseason Thread

I mean why not? Is it really that far fetched? I could see how the loyal fans would be upset. They love DRose. He was a really good player. But you have to look at the roster and draft. There's no loyality in the NBA between the organization and players. You can't hold the many Bulls' fan hope hostage because he might return. In the longrun I don't see Rose being the same player. So why not re-build?

Everyone else will go before Rose, hopefully that is the plan. Time to cash out on Deng and see what he nets u, sadly, even see what Noahs market looks like... You have to get people better around Rose now more than ever.

Dr on espn said They said they wont know if its full or partial until they actually in there and he on the table, Could be the difference between missing the season or not. Partial equals 2-6 weeks surgery plus rehab time, full 4-6 months with at that rate, shut em down again til 2014-2015. :frown:

I don't think he'll ever be the same you guys do realize this is second no contact injury that has required surgery.

Chill...We don't need that type of thinking right now G.

I mean why not? Is it really that far fetched? I could see how the loyal fans would be upset. They love DRose. He was a really good player. But you have to look at the roster and draft. There's no loyality in the NBA between the organization and players. You can't hold the many Bulls' fan hope hostage because he might return. In the longrun I don't see Rose being the same player. So why not re-build?

Fam gone with that, that's not a discussion to have now. Only reason to bring that up is to bring about an emotional response which isn't cool all things considering

Fam gone with that, that's not a discussion to have now. Only reason to bring that up is to bring about an emotional response which isn't cool all things considering

He's right though.

Last edited:

they owe the guy like 80 mil so even if they wanted to cut him, they won't eat that contract. boozer will most likely get amnestied next year. they can't amnesty rose because there was a limit made in 11'.

rose will pull through. i don't see this to be a brandon roy or greg oden type situation.

Last edited:
Damn man. Not even a Bulls fan like that and this saddens me. Dude is far too talented and a joy to watch to be chilling on the sidelines. I really hope his career isn't relegated to playing between major injuries. Knowing D. rose though, he'll work his *** off to come back better.

Icecixz is right though. He's just being a realist.

I hope Rose pulls through though and is back to the player he is.

We need to tank. Just blow it up. You can't really hinge your future on Rose being his old self because it's unlikely. Tank the season, trade Deng/Noah/Booz and maybe even Jimmy. Only player I'd keep is Mirotic quite frankly.

It's a harsh reality we all need to face.

We need to tank. Just blow it up. You can't really hinge your future on Rose being his old self because it's unlikely. Tank the season, trade Deng/Noah/Booz and maybe even Jimmy. Only player I'd keep is Mirotic quite frankly.

It's a harsh reality we all need to face.

you can't tank in the east. you only need like 30 wins to make the playoffs.

It's a torn meniscus. It's not as if it was a microfracture or a stress fracture. Those are historically the hardest to completely recover from and are typically the career enders/killers. I'm not going to stick a fork in him yet but it seems like some of you already are.

His season is likely done.

But I think he can still return to how he was.

:smh:...

The hits just keep coming for the Bull's and us fans...

It is what it is though...Hope for the best and keep going...

It's a torn meniscus. It's not as if it was a microfracture or a stress fracture. Those are historically the hardest to completely recover from and are typically the career enders/killers. I'm not going to stick a fork in him yet but it seems like some of you already are.

How? If he's basically gonna miss 2 seasons in a row? Let's be realistic now two non contact injures in a row that has required surgeries

I agree. When he returns to his old-self and starts balling, these nay sayers are gonna be latched on to his ball sack. :rolleyes

Lets be real, the east isnt good enough for us to not be in the playoffs. We have a Charlotte's pick this year which is top 10 protected and i see us actually getting that pick this year.

Im all for making moves but i would rather do it this offseason. Trading Lu now will probably make us take money back. Amnesty Booz, decide what we gonna do with Lu, and bring Mirotic over. I dont wanna move Jo. But i am for moving Taj.

Im not gonna lie, his injury does concern me. But im not for getting rid of him. We gotta make a move. Im not gonna panic but im just a little concerned.

How? If he's basically gonna miss 2 seasons in a row? Let's be realistic now two non contact injures in a row that has required surgeries

I know it looks bad. Basically going to miss two seasons in a row. Two freak injuries without contact. But since he's still young, I'm choosing to have faith that he'll turn it around before it's too late. You can choose to believe he's done if you want. We'll see who's right when it's all said and done.

I know it looks bad. Basically going to miss two seasons in a row. Two freak injuries without contact. But since he's still young, I'm choosing to have faith that he'll turn it around before it's too late. You can choose to believe he's done if you want. We'll see who's right when it's all said and done.

Don't get me wrong i want to see him succeed and play at a high level but....

not sure what we can do now. obviously have to blow up the team, and rebuild. the only player worth anything is Rose.

Noah and Deng probably won't get much, they're on a decline. 

Man I don't want Derrick gone. 
ohwell.gif

probably going to have to get picks and free up cap space to get some FA's. i don't really think they'll trade Derrick, but he is the only player worth anything now. 

Last edited:
We are back to those sub 500 days bros. gotta take that hgh to compete with the rest who are on it...can't expect to play years of nba ball naturally. Won't work...

yep total rebuild. as long we dont get another Dickey Simpkins
laugh.gif
 to build around. plenty of "Potential"talent in the upcoming draft. hey im a team player but i dont see how theres anyway we can get past the Heat with this squad

Bulls arent gonna make any moves until after the season lol You people should know that.

Back
Top Bottom