Bulls offseason Thread

nice first half I'm worried about that dreadful drought in the 4th quarter lucky the Pacers are similar and suffer scoring drought as well

Oh boy we need a spark its still only 5 games but I don't see anything to look forward to with this current team. We have to make shots. Take care of the rock but we are getting closer to the danger zone

Bulls players lost the game but I honestly believe that was also terrible coaching decision from thibs.

Even after the fouls when rose was in a groove he didnt let rose keep it going.

He rode that 2nd unit too long in the third and begiining of 4th and

For most of the second half kept his best defensive player Jimmy out the game.

Bulls players lost the game but I honestly believe that was also terrible coaching decision from thibs.

Bro its not thibbs its the front office

Jimmy wasn't doing anything offensively to be kept in the game though.

This team needs offense in the worst way. Not the first time that's been said.

We are just playing terrible right now. Just dont have any spark right now.

Our offense is too predictable. Still havent seen this uptempo we were supposed to implement.

Dont want to overreact but we are playing terrible right now.

We need to run the offense through Booz until Rose gets back.

This team goes as far as Rose goes. And he is playing the worst basketball of his career.
Rose is rusty I agree but everyone has to contribute you can't honestly think Rose was going to comeback without struggling a little.  Good news is that hes struggling in November and hopefully the rust wears off by new year's. All we have to do is get in the playoffs(healthy)which we will. We don't need number 1 seed been there done that we need a ring

We are just playing terrible right now. Just dont have any spark right now.

Our offense is too predictable. Still havent seen this uptempo we were supposed to implement.

Dont want to overreact but we are playing terrible right now.

We need to run the offense through Booz until Rose gets back.
I agree

Jimmy wasn't doing anything offensively to be kept in the game though.

This team needs offense in the worst way. Not the first time that's been said.

Yea his offense wasnt on point but you cant keep your best defender out the game period, you see the run they went on, were not a match there buckets team. We defend

Bro its not thibbs its the front office

Dont agree in anyway with that I read the FO article i might have believed that had I saw teague. Thibs straight went with the second unit.

Rose is rusty I agree but everyone has to contribute you can't honestly think Rose was going to comeback without struggling a little.  Good news is that hes struggling in November and hopefully the rust wears off by new year's. All we have to do is get in the playoffs(healthy)which we will. We don't need number 1 seed been there done that we need a ring

He isn't struggling a little though. He's struggling a lot. I just don't get this team at times. I mean it's only 4 games into the season but every game has been virtually the same. We go through long scoring droughts and that puts us into a hole we aren't capable of getting out of. We were able to win games before with our defense, our bench, and Rose. So far this year we don't have any of those.

Should've never let Nate and Marco go

The past is the past. Bottom line though is that the FO needs to recognize this team needs scorers.

I guess im the only one who didnt think rose played a bad game..... wanted to see him get more time tonight actually, he started well and then thibs went with the 2nd unit far too long

I don't think he's struggling that bad I agree ↑ I thought Rose had a decent game but Deng Butler can't consistently knockdown perimeter shots

I agree with a lot of what people are saying. Rose isn't HORRIBLE, but he's certainly not playing well. He was abusing CJ at the start of the game and never should have stopped.

Also, David West made our bigs look silly on some of those J's - such a simple, effective jab step that dude has.

Our outside shooting is disgusting. Dunleavy doesn't look like a great signing so far. I just can't understand why management can't ever bring in sharpshooters.

On a positive note: what a great rivalry this has become! I get up for Indiana games as much as I do for Miami games.

I guess im the only one who didnt think rose played a bad game..... wanted to see him get more time tonight actually, he started well and then thibs went with the 2nd unit far too long

I thought he was playing well until the 4th quarter. Thibs maybe decided to keep the bench in too long, but you couldn't argue with the fact they were producing. Rose decided to play hero ball and it cost the team greatly. I don't attribute the loss to him though - not all of it at least.

One thing I've noticed is that we haven't been able to secure the ball - too reckless with turnovers and we can't snag loose balls for god knows why.

Yeah he sat him the end of the third quarter and didnt come back in the game till 6:10 left in the 4th. Does Rose really need that much rest time during a crucial point in the game?

My thoughts on tonight:

I was really impressed how Hibbert closed off the paint tonight. We were one of the league leaders in points in the paint and at I think at one point we only had 14 points late in the game.

Thibs always rides the bench if they're in a groove like he did tonight. Maybe he waited a minute or two too long tonight for the switch.

I do wonder why did Taj only play about 20 minutes though.

I think going forward, unless Snell or Teague step up this is only going to be an 8-man rotation. Wish we had the same bench depth as in the past. The minutes management directive from the FO + 8 man rotation + Thibs is going to be very interesting.

Rose played better tonight, especially in the first half. He's obviously still finding his way. Would like to see him involved with more off-ball movement because it gets too predictable with that high screen and roll. I know he was listed as having 2 assists, but I counted at least 3 or 4 that were simply missed open shots.

I'm probably in the minority but I was hoping for a halftime trade of Kirk for CJ. Then again I always hope for a halftime trade of Kirk every game.

I will temporarily refer to Jimmy as Jimmy Pump Fakes until he starts taking those open looks more.

Lu's 3-ball is BROKEN, and how can you NOT chase Scola down, Lu???

Back
Top Bottom