Bulls offseason Thread

I haven't seen the whole game yet but he looked good in the first half.

I know he did say that he added to his vertical leap but based on what I've been seeing since the season started his athleticism in the air is not up to par pre injury.

He got blocked so clean on a a particular drive and I couldn't help but think 2 years ago he would've avoided it by finishing on the other side of the rim.

One night he drives too much the other he shoots too much. Last night he wasn't as involved as he was in previous nights. He needs to readjust and find balance.

Probably weird to say this...but Mike James has given them some quality minutes in the past. I wouldn't hate to have him hit the hardwood a little.

I really want to stop running that pick and roll if we arent going to make tams pay when they blitz us. Im not sure why it is but that urgency just isnt there

Pooh was GREAT in the first half... The amount of time Thibs gave the 2nd unit killed all momentum. Next thing you know we're down 9 and everyone starts pressing.

The last two games have been poorly managed by Thibs over reliance on that 2nd unit. We're still not finishing defensive plays an allowing 2nd chance opportunities that crush us and boost the other teams momentum, eliminating that was one of the reasons we were successful in years past.

roll.gif
jimmy pump fakes
roll.gif

:rofl: jimmy pump fakes:rofl:

its the damn truth he went from buckets to pump fake jimmy in 5 games smh

rose was cooking cj's weak *** & looking back to himself & then the wierd roto threw it off & he turned to hero ball when he finally got back in

CA seriously taking charles back for kirk NOOOOOOOO!

very careless with the ball & dare i say predictable....cant let either continue

Last edited:
Dog them shooting shirts better not be the jerseys! How yall feel about them having there nicknames on the back of there jersey's? 

Dog them shooting shirts better not be the jerseys! How yall feel about them having there nicknames on the back of there jersey's? 
It sounds cool , but they should only do that for All Star Weekend. Otherwise, it seems unprofessional.

Last edited:
The Bulls don't feel the same for some reason. Lack of energy and will or Heart. I don't know what's going on.  

The Bulls don't feel the same for some reason. Lack of energy and will or Heart. I don't know what's going on. 
i agree its something strange about this team. it hurts me to say this but we may have to tank to try to get a young star. however im not sold on this team scouts. i mean tony snell might turn into something but i dont even know where Erik Murphy is.

Granted Utah isn't very good, but they do have some talent. Lu had a great game. nazi shoulda gotten him his triple double lol

Granted Utah isn't very good, but they do have some talent. Lu had a great game. nazi shoulda gotten him his triple double lol

I dunno man, the Jazz are pretty exceptionally bad. Hayward + Kanter, but not really anyone else at all. Those PGs :x

Back
Top Bottom