Bulls offseason Thread

Return of the real Jo
pimp.gif

Rose looked better

Need to cut these TOs in 1/2

Jimmy still pump fakin but def played better

Taj gon Taj
repped but What deng look like? I'm worried about him lol. Got them d@mn pacers coming I hope deng shuts george *** down for wolfin

Return of the real Jo :pimp:

Rose looked better

Need to cut these TOs in 1/2

Jimmy still pump fakin but def played better

Taj gon Taj
repped but What deng look like? I'm worried about him lol. Got them d@mn pacers coming I hope deng shuts george *** down for wolfin

I'm not worried about deng he damn near had a triple double even if it was against Utah

D. Rose vs Uncle Drew :pimp:

& i just got free tickets :pimp:

:pimp:

Enjoy it. 2 of the most exciting players in the League.

D. Rose vs Uncle Drew :pimp:
Sounds like an excellent day to me. Stupid question are you going?  Lol have fun!!!! ***** ill pay to see kyrie vs d rose

DEF going free 200 section aint bad

1st time the assassian & uncle drew play each other HELL YEAH
1st g of the season for me
not including having a suite for the 2nd indy pre-season game

Good stuff City :pimp: Enjoy it! I'm hoping the PG battle lives up to expectations esp. a Bulls win.

Here's a snippet from an article about hometown product Pat Beverley:

http://www.slamonline.com/online/the-magazine/features/2013/11/patrick-beverley-houston-rockets/

ON ALMOST GIVING UP ON HIS DREAM:

It was hard. It got to the point where I was telling my agent that I don’t want to try out for any NBA team ever again. I worked out with the Bulls countless times. Going down there, I’m feeling and everyone’s feeling like I’m the best player in the gym. Playing amazing, preparing, working hard the whole summer for my opportunity with the Bulls, the hometown team and I was just stressed. Worked out with them four or five times, this and that, and still, them not picking me up. So it got to the point I was telling my agent, ‘You know what? I’m done with this whole NBA thing. Let’s just ready for Europe and take the next step there,’ and we did. That’s when I went to Russia, signed an unbelievable contract—three years, $3.4 million—and just wanted to create my foundation there.
Too bad. If I recall correctly, wasn't the decision to sign a 3rd string PG between him and Mike James / JLIII?

Good stuff City :pimp: Enjoy it! I'm hoping the PG battle lives up to expectations esp. a Bulls win.

Too bad. If I recall correctly, wasn't the decision to sign a 3rd string PG between him and Mike James / JLIII?

dont remind me

we took jLiii & james over pat the pest :smh:

Here's a snippet from an article about hometown product Pat Beverley:

http://www.slamonline.com/online/the-magazine/features/2013/11/patrick-beverley-houston-rockets/

ON ALMOST GIVING UP ON HIS DREAM:

It was hard. It got to the point where I was telling my agent that I don’t want to try out for any NBA team ever again. I worked out with the Bulls countless times. Going down there, I’m feeling and everyone’s feeling like I’m the best player in the gym. Playing amazing, preparing, working hard the whole summer for my opportunity with the Bulls, the hometown team and I was just stressed. Worked out with them four or five times, this and that, and still, them not picking me up. So it got to the point I was telling my agent, ‘You know what? I’m done with this whole NBA thing. Let’s just ready for Europe and take the next step there,’ and we did. That’s when I went to Russia, signed an unbelievable contract—three years, $3.4 million—and just wanted to create my foundation there.

Goes along with everything I've ever said about this F.O. :lol:

I can see the improvement in the team. We're getting there, slowly but surely.

Rose played better. Probably his best game since his return. Was smart with the ball but he's gotta stop with the jump passes. They're just not smart. And his shots have been off, but I have to believe he'll get there eventually. Overall, I liked that he let the game come to him instead of forcing things.

Dunleavy played a fine game. So did Boozer; we've gotta get him more shots, he's clearly the best player on our offense right now. Deng was awful and Jimmy needs to stop pump faking and be more decisive.

Ok game. We simply aren't very good offensively yet, but I think we shall improve considerably.

Horrendous officiating tonight, though it didn't hurt us much.

Rose just said it's minor and he more than expects to play on Friday. He was more upset to be coming out the game than the tweak

Defense was pretty good, offense was still struggling. Rose looked better, jumper still looks funny but his game is getting there.

Dunleavy had a great fourth quarter. Jimmy has to just shoot the damn ball, dude has to stop pump faking.

Hopefully Derrick's hammy is ok, thankfully we dont play again until Friday

If jimmy butler doesn't quit ******g pumpin
He had 3-4 shots he missed from either never gettin em up or hesitated too damn long

That drive by rose happened so fast in real time

I was still yellin "got damn he's fast as hell" & he already has the layup & was 1/2 back lol

UC was rocking as usual :pimp:

Last edited:
Rose just said it's minor and he more than expects to play on Friday. He was more upset to be coming out the game than the tweak

Glad it's minor, but it was still hilarious to hear Neil say, "Rose is absolutely fine, nothing happened on that play" as they show images of him CLEARLY grimacing.

At least he hasn't called Derrick "Jalen" yet this year.

Back
Top Bottom