Bulls offseason Thread

Thibs says Rose is unlikely to play tonight ........ KC says that unlikely is a Thibs version of "he's out for tongiht"

Last edited:
Thibs says Rose is unlikely to play tonight ........ KC says that unlikely is a Thibs version of "he's out for tongiht"

Pooh just said he was fine and he was good to go last night.

"Are you going to play"

"Hell yeah, I'm good to go, that should ease everyone's mind" or something like that

Is this a mngmt call?

"Are you going to play"

"Hell yeah, I'm good to go, that should ease everyone's mind" or something like that

Is this a mngmt call?

This sounds like a management call and it will come down to the final decision just before the tip.

I'm ok with him sitting if that's the case, considering it's the first back-to-back of the season with the Pacers at home tomorrow.

"Are you going to play"

Is this a mngmt call?

This sounds like a management call and it will come down to the final decision just before the tip.

I'm ok with him sitting if that's the case, considering it's the first back-to-back of the season with the Pacers at home tomorrow.

yeah if he sits thats ok w/ me id rather win without him vs the raps & take down indy so they can shut thier mouths

I agree with CAto312 if he sits tonight vs the Raptors thats coo need him for them Pacers tomorrow. Pacers looking like a legitimate contender right about now

hope derrick plays tonight, i finally have a day off when the bulls play ive only been able to watch maybe 4 minutes of bulls basketball this year so far, and everytime i try to listen to it on the radio at work it doesnt work

hope derrick plays tonight, i finally have a day off when the bulls play ive only been able to watch maybe 4 minutes of bulls basketball this year so far, and everytime i try to listen to it on the radio at work it doesnt work

Hopefully you're off tomorrow night too! I would HATE that man.

Pooh has shot the ball very well tonight wo forcing any but that last one, still a process but
pimp.gif
Just checked his stats, five 3s

Thank GOD for WGN America lol excellent excellent game all around great team effort. Pacers needed this L. see what happens when you don't pump fake Jimmy. this is how we should look and play against the Elite competition we should only get better as the year goes on referees were hating on Kirk lol. Lu continues to play like this you should be all star and get a decent contract(He won't break the bank). Need to get this ring this year. I could picture everyone on this team a champion. Even boozer who's playing like he does not want to get amnesty I love it!. Didn't even mention the MVP somebody pass the hot sauce lmao that's how good we played.  I like Rose and Hinrich on the floor at the same time. Might need to have the MVP on the wing a lil more to give a different look. What yall think? MVP  looked good on the wing imo

Great win... **** them Pacers.....

Pooh shot very well, just don't fall in love with that 3 now... Once he starts finishing at the rim...... Lemonade :pimp:

Heat Fan checking in...

Thank you guys for beating the Pacers tonight. I was getting tired of them acting like they're the best team EVER!

Still low key don't like u guys though. :wink:

Heat Fan checking in...

Thank you guys for beating the Pacers tonight. I was getting tired of them acting like they're the best team EVER!

Still low key don't like u guys though. :wink:
I only wish that you guys played them before us and lost. So we could come in and show y'all how its done.

Back
Top Bottom