Bulls offseason Thread

We need to keep that Rose and Kirk lineup going. Giving Rose a chancs to run off screens and get into the lane and that free throw line easier

As stated before I hope rose doesn't fall in love with the 3, its an added weapon to his game. Once he starts finishing and getting calls the league better watch out

Great win... **** them Pacers.....

Pooh shot very well, just don't fall in love with that 3 now... Once he starts finishing at the rim...... Lemonade :pimp:

I have finishing at the rim and his midrange/floater as the last two items to have the rust fall off.

NO PLAYING DOWN TO THE COMP TODAY

PLAY KIRK & DERRICK TOGETHER KEMBA CANT STOP THEM ALONE OR TOGETHER :pimp:

MORE BALANCE

NO FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE TREY BALL

START FINISHING AT THE CUP INSTEAD OF RUSHING & CLANGING GIMMIES

Is it just me or does this Circus trip seems a lil longer than last years

11/21 @ Denver
11/22 @ Portland
11/24 @ LAC
11/25 @ Utah
11/27 @ Detroit
11/30 @ Cleveland vs Uncle Drew & Co.

then back at home 12/2 vs Chibrow & Company as CAKE calls him

Last edited:
Is it just me or does this Circus trip seems a lil longer than last years

11/21 @ Denver
11/22 @ Portland
11/24 @ LAC
11/25 @ Utah
11/27 @ Detroit
11/30 @ Cleveland vs Uncle Drew & Co.

then back at home 12/2 vs Chibrow & Company as CAKE calls him
oh **** Bulls play Portland on the 22nd(payday)Ima try to cop tix and send pics

@KCJHoop: Rose "We always were saying to ourselves that we couldnt play any worse then how we played the first few games of the season."

old but...

""I was knocking down shots," Rose said. "I really didn't have to penetrate like that. Just trying to get guys open and really push the ball up the court and put pressure on them. They were going under screens, I don't know why they were doing that, I was just sitting behind and shooting them."

i was yelling at my tv during the g saying shoot they going under glad i wasnt the only one who peeped that :lol:

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bulls/post/_/id/15712/bulls-back-rose-in-big-win-over-pacers

Last edited:
The Chibrow :pimp: :lol:

I'm glad he's taking what the defense is giving him, hope he continues to be patient and look to expose flaws in defensive schemes.

those back to backs are no punk.

NO PLAYING DOWN TO THE COMP TODAY

PLAY KIRK & DERRICK TOGETHER KEMBA CANT STOP THEM ALONE OR TOGETHER
pimp.gif

MORE BALANCE

NO FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE TREY BALL

START FINISHING AT THE CUP INSTEAD OF RUSHING & CLANGING GIMMIES
totally agree ColdCity

Always get so sad seeing Ben Gordon come to town and thinking about what could have been. :smh:

Maybe we can bring him back next year for the minimum.

Always get so sad seeing Ben Gordon come to town and thinking about what could have been.
mean.gif

Maybe we can bring him back next year for the minimum.
nah he picked his side when he wanted to play for the Pistons. Im actually glad his career went down the drain after he left. lol he could have stayed with us he wanted more $$ i cant blame him. but like Wale said tell Ben drop 50 unless he playing us lol

nah he picked his side when he wanted to play for the Pistons. Im actually glad his career went down the drain after he left. lol he could have stayed with us he wanted more $$ i cant blame him. but like Wale said tell Ben drop 50 unless he playing us lol

Meh, if I recall the Bulls revoked the offer, and I have a feeling GarPax weren't too kind about it. He ended up getting less than the Bulls' initial offer anyways. And he's a great guy.

Nah BG made his bed & now hes laying in it.....

if he stayed we would never have the D. Rose we have today

him leaving was a big part in that

saying all that to say... he better not TRY n show out tonight :lol:

Last edited:
I can see your point about DRose, but I don't understand why Bulls fans HATE BG. I went to the Bobcats game last year, and he received a sea of boos.

I can see your point about DRose, but I don't understand why Bulls fans HATE BG. I went to the Bobcats game last year, and he received a sea of boos.
im telling you bro i felt some type of way on how he left. of course we dont know exactly what happend what caused him to leave but he left and i havent heard of him since lol. to sign him for the vet minimum wouldnt be so bad i guess

Haha, I'll let it go, but it just bothers me to hear fans boo him after how solid he was for a few years.

On the other hand, I wish Tyrus was playing/not amnestied so I could sit in my living room and boo him all night.

Back
Top Bottom