Bulls offseason Thread

dont get me wrong i like deng and grateful for all he has done but we need someone who can create his shot at anytime

when butler got back in the game it totally turned around... he damn near had 3 back to back steals coming back in.... juiced for tonight... got the irene on deck & going home to some julio :pimp:

1st bucket :pimp:

Last edited:
Another big game tonight. What the injury report on Rose and his neck. What exactly are they saying the injury is? I really worry that he will become the next elite player to never reach his full potential due to nagging injuries, but Im praying that doesnt become the case.

Knicks play us tough so this should be a good game bout to crack the bud light lets go bulls!!!!

1-1 baby nice win good for the confidence game winner #1 for D.Rose just the start of things to come

Hard fought W with a terrible 4th Q

The bulls had 2 field goals in the fourth both by derrick rose-- nick fridell fake ÷$=/

Got a lot of work to do, Derrick waa trying to do too much early but that was expected.

I love our starting 5 but our bench is playing like crap right now smh. Hopefully Dunleavy comes around soon

After watching the bulls the 2nd time this season. This team really needs a 2nd option offensively. Boozer or Butler aren't enough. It will make the game so much easier for Rose and the rest of team. They aint getting past Miami with the current roster IMO. I'm sure i just talked a lot of BS that you already know. :lol:

UC was awesome last night. Felt good to be back. Game was ugly at times, but it was fantastic. Place went nuts when Derrick hit that floater.

Got a few pics to share, i was way up there lol oh, and i wonder why they took the "Madhouse on Madison" signage off????!?????

After watching the bulls the 2nd time this season. This team really needs a 2nd option offensively. Boozer or Butler aren't enough. It will make the game so much easier for Rose and the rest of team. They aint getting past Miami with the current roster IMO. I'm sure i just talked a lot of BS that you already know.
laugh.gif
we mos def need an 2nd option for offense. sorry deng may have to be traded slide butler to the 3. wish jamal crawford was our 2 guard

My thoughts on this team...

Rose is trying to do too damn much. stop trying to go one on four and tossing up 3's like that. Let the game come to you
Deng needs to be moved for a secondary handler. Gay or Gordon. those are names being thrown out, doesn't need to be them.
Our 2nd unit bigs are useless on offense...
Boozer must be involved for us to succeed. 7 shots won't cut it for your most efficient offensive player.

That being said.... we will still probably win 60 games, so i am excited.

Back
Top Bottom