Bulls offseason Thread

Yo that thread got out of hand QUICKLY :rofl: :rofl:

I'm convinced people just watch highlights of Rose/Bulls basketball and don't really know **** about this squad. That's fine with me. At the end of the day I treat this like the Bears, I don't need a million people praising my squad jocking them, as long as we're winning and handling ours, **** everybody else.

48 hours away baby

I'll admit some of that hate is directed at me because i will call out every person for thier bs but yesterday it went to another level.... clowns literally coming out the woodworks... youd think rose popped all thier moms while they watched

Yo that thread got out of hand QUICKLY :rofl: :rofl:

I'm convinced people just watch highlights of Rose/Bulls basketball and don't really know **** about this squad. That's fine with me. At the end of the day I treat this like the Bears, I don't need a million people praising my squad jocking them, as long as we're winning and handling ours, **** everybody else.

48 hours away baby

Knew You Was A Real _ G :pimp:

I wish I could just teleport to tomorrow around 6 pm. I'm calling 12-3 to end November. This team will win 60+ with a championship to make it all count. Rose will win MVP again....and we will win tomorrow.

These are my ideal stats:

Noah 12 p 12r 2b

Booz 16p 10r

Deng 17p 7r

Butler 15p 6r

Rose 25p 10a

Taj 8p 8r

I know that 25 and 10 jumped out as some of you, so here is my explanation. Rose was at 25 and 8 last MVP tour. His starting SG only averaged 4.4ppg that season. I got to think he will get two more assists off the increased productivity at that position as Jimmy will avg btw 13-16 a game with starters' minutes.

My season prediction is 63-19

I wish I could just teleport to tomorrow around 6 pm. I'm calling 12-3 to end November. This team will win 60+ with a championship to make it all count. Rose will win MVP again....and we will win tomorrow.

Noah 12 p 12r 2b

Booz 16p 10r

Deng 17p 7r

Butler 15p 6r

Rose 25p 10a

Taj 8p 8r

I know that 25 and 10 jumped out as some of you, so here is my explanation. Rose was at 25 and 8 last MVP tour. His starting SG only averaged 4.4ppg that season. I got to think he will get two more assists off the increased productivity at that position as Jimmy will avg btw 13-16 a game with starters' minutes.

I'm as big of a bulls fan as the next, but our starters aren't gonna average 85 ppg haha. In the last 5 years, no starting five averaged above 82.5 in the entire league. Also, the worst benches in the league usually muster 20ppg. Our bench isn't great, but it won't be that bad. In other words, unlikely we're averaging 105+ ppg... but one can dream! We win games with the point differential as a result of our defense, not our offense. Pumped for tomorrow!!

Noah 12 p 12r 2b

Booz 16p 10r

Deng 17p 7r

Butler 15p 6r

Rose 25p 10a

Taj 8p 8r

i like these stats im thinking 8-10 assist for D.Rose. if we could get a great shooting year out of Dunleavy we might be able to handle the Heat when it counts.

Yea i definitely will be in here 90% of the time. Sad part is i actually like reading and posting in the season thread. But its just too much BS goin on in there right now. Hopefully it goes back to normal once the season starts.

I hope the new lady in charge of health and injuries makes sure Jo is really 100% before hes back out there.

For some reason i see Lu having a big year for us. I think with going back to that 3rd option and having Jimmy giving him nights off defensively will help big time
we got a new trainer for these injuries this year cool!!!. i hope coach tibbs paces this year we dont need number 1 seed in the east we can go on the road and beat any team imo

I need to stay out of that NBA thread....Ima get myself in trouble. I just cant stand blatant stupidity and disrespect. I cant!!!!!!! I just cant!! **** wanna talk **** then I'm ready to go!!! **** clowns

I need to stay out of that NBA thread....Ima get myself in trouble. I just cant stand blatant stupidity and disrespect. I cant!!!!!!! I just cant!! **** wanna talk **** then I'm ready to go!!! **** clowns
bro thats not good for your blood pressure never get heated at this computer screen lol (easier said than done)

Just got home from work puttin in abscess drains all day now my body is ready for opening night with a large glass of Crown Royal Reserve by my side.

Deng and Butler with 3 fouls killed us this first half.

Dunleavy better not see the floor in the 2nd...

Terrible.

Got 3 happy and hit none.

Fell asleep on defense way to much.

And deng and butler in foul trouble.

Back
Top Bottom