Bulls offseason Thread

We have two 3rd cogs. Boozer and Gibson, Boozer can be REALLY good or horribly inconsistent depending on the week tbh, Gibson is looking like the real deal this year. Noah gives you garbage buckets but that's about it, I don't see him being the 3rd option, but Jimmy when his jumper is wet can give us an extra 15 points a game.

I swear off season and regular season thread exposes all the dudes who really aint basketball fans but just rock with a certain team. Its plenty players i dont like but I never disrespect there ability on the court or dont keep up with whats going on around the league. Im a bulls fan till I die but I love bball in general...... dudes on here be slandering rose like he some kind of bum you cant be a bball fan and not enjoy seeing him play well

I aint eem gon lie, the rose jokes were hilarious and i paricipated in the fun but dudes been looking good pause. Good to see him recover n ball, im hoping to see russy, rondo, kobe do the same.

There's really no reason not to start Taj over Boozer at this point. It seems like Taj has even eclipsed him offensively. Though if Noah isn't good enough to start the season, Taj probably starts at C.

I've had Derrick's back since day one. I have like 30 negative quotes ,armed and ready ,for when Derrick goes on a tear and ,reminds all the stupid haters how dominant he can be. Im ready.

Last edited:
I've had Derrick's back since day one. I have like 30 negative quotes ,armed and ready ,for when Derrick goes on a tear and ,reminds all the stupid haters how dominant he can be. Im ready.

He's the only one to win an MVP besides lebron the past 5 years. He's gonna have his best year ever. Bulls will be champs

Please. :lol:

All of you cats who think Rose should be absolved from criticism just because he's a great player are downright stupid. Am I glad he's back? Yes. Am I happy about the drama that went on with him and Reggie last season? No. Bottom line is he was cleared to play - 100% fact - yet he chose not to. He could have went out and said anything to explain why he wasn't going to play, but he decided to not say anything on the issue and that's why he caught a lot of flak.

I'm done talking about the past though. We'll be a much better team with him this season and that's all I look forward to.

Last edited:
^ Have you never had a job where mum was the word on an issue you wanted to talk freely on?

I'm fully confident it was 'handed down' that he not play, and that there was an unspoken understanding that no one was to say "No, the powers that be want me to scrap this season."

Assuming that were true, then no, he couldn't explain why he want returning.

^ Have you never had a job where mum was the word on an issue you wanted to talk freely on?

I'm fully confident it was 'handed down' that he not play, and that there was an unspoken understanding that no one was to say "No, the powers that be want me to scrap this season."

Understood, but why wouldn't the front office come out and say that? Instead they let Derrick catch a lot of criticism if that was indeed the case.

Understood, but why wouldn't the front office come out and say that? Instead they let Derrick catch a lot of criticism if that was indeed the case.

It was all about passing the buck.

this dude D.Rose is winning the MVP

this dude totally destroyed the bucks....prbly thought jennings was still there :lol:

Windy City Assassian

I just don't see Noah missing THAT game. But it's more important he will be ready for them in May so it is what it is

I just don't see Noah missing THAT game. But it's more important he will be ready for them in May so it is what it is

agreed

he can miss the first month for all i care as long as hes 100% when he suits up ...& im still taking him 2-3 round in fantasy...boy balled out last yr for me even with the games missed

Noahs injury worries me. I don't feel confident going into the season with Nazr starting...

If keeping him out means being extra cautious so he won't aggravate it, then I'm all for it. This team has enough regular season banners over the Heat so to me, even a loss on opening night doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things. It'd be nice to send a statement but in the post season instead.

That being said I would keep Pittman over Mike James since we need a 3rd big. Play Teague more when needed IMO.

Last edited:
I don't care about any injuries (as long as it's not serious) this early in the season. Joakim Noah can rest as long as he wants to. Derrick Rose's Bulls has enough regular season victories in recent years that it doesn't really matter anymore. I just care about post season success.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom