Bulls offseason Thread

He's just DO NOT think he's good enough for this level.

I watched 70% of his games at UK and I've watched what he's done here and I just do not see it. Sorry.

They're probably relying too much on him growing into the player his brother is. I don't watch as much cbb as you cake but it never seemed like he was that great of a player. It just seems like he ran with the rest of his teammates for the money grab.

Teague looked good in summer league. I think it's going to be like Jimmy Butler where he's going to spend two yrs on the bench before Thibs gives him significant playing time.

Thibs trusts Mike James much more. I can see why they're trying to move Teague. You'll see him get more "showcase" minutes during the next few games.

He's just DO NOT think he's good enough for this level.

I watched 70% of his games at UK and I've watched what he's done here and I just do not see it. Sorry.

Yeah, my buddy who's a huge UK fan thought they won in SPITE of him. Sheesh...

Thibs trusts Mike James much more. I can see why they're trying to move Teague. You'll see him get more "showcase" minutes during the next few games.

Yup im expecting more playing time these next few games praying he does well so he can get moved. My biggest gripe is he doesnt make aggressive mistakes he makes those "im scared" mistakes.

Oh well. Lets move on to tonight. Glad we are sitting Jo. Lets get right for the regular season. I want to see more Snell and Murph tonight.

Yup im expecting more playing time these next few games praying he does well so he can get moved. My biggest gripe is he doesnt make aggressive mistakes he makes those "im scared" mistakes.

Oh well. Lets move on to tonight. Glad we are sitting Jo. Lets get right for the regular season. I want to see more Snell and Murph tonight.

he makes those mistakes cuz he is scared if he makes any little mistake he will get pulled by thibs

Well noah will not participate in any basketball activities for a week and reevaluated at the end of said week. There saying he wont play any games either even in the regular season until his groin is 100%.

im not even mad you can see the bulls are serious about controlling injuries they plan on winning it all this year

Teague needs more playing time. He can get assists and probably give you 8-10 points. He does some questionable things sometimes that will make you write him off as trash, but he did well during the summer league. Will that translate well to the real season is the question. I personally think he can do it. He will not get that much playing time though with thibs unless its trash minutes and if kirk is injured .

Well noah will not participate in any basketball activities for a week and reevaluated at the end of said week. There saying he wont play any games either even in the regular season until his groin is 100%.

im not even mad you can see the bulls are serious about controlling injuries they plan on winning it all this year

That's the Jennifer Swanson effect. Fred can't clear 'em unless she approves :pimp:

If this is a product of the new lady, APPLAUSE...I really didn't see the need to have Jo play Wednesday or any of the preseason for that matter. I think the chemistry in starting lineup is there already. I hope shorty get all the same technology that PHX has too.

Amel, isn't this Jimmy's third year? I think he only waited a year for his chance. Then when Lu hurt his hamstring vs Boston last yr he got his chance and delivered.

I agree, not sure if that's a confidence issue or what. He's the type of guy that needs score as soon as he gets in the game in order to keep him from playing timid. Also, I think since he knows his minutes are limited, he's afraid to play over confident, make a mistake, and end up in Thibs doghouse.

seymore cake seymore cake - Kentucky doesn't win that championship without Teague. He started that season off very timid but down the stretch when he got comfortable not too many PGs were on his level. The only player I might give the slight edge too that year was Kendall Marshall before the injury.

Teague showed a lot of promise in the summer league. Not saying he's some type flight PG, but definitely a solid back up in the league. Jeff was a late bloomer as well, now look at him.

man I can't wait til the regular season gets rolling. derrick is looking strong and his attack seems back to 100%. curious to see how his 3-ball has improved and want to see him improve his mid-range that he went away from the last 1.5 years he was playing. A lethal mid-range will make him impossible to defend with the way he attacks the rim. so anxious to see it all. gauex bulls!

Nice scoring by Rose and Deng but they can't do it all by themselves all season so we gon need somebody to step up and step up consistently. It seems most teams have that 3rd cog that get em over humps and we need that. It could be Noah or even Jimmy, but it has to be somebody. Other than that, I like how we look from what I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom