Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

did a lil research on why trump's hair looks so strange he had a scalp reduction back in the 80s... cut the balding part off his scalp then had the remaining skin sewn back together :sick: that **** sounds primitive as **** compared to how its done now

Reptilian *** mfer

did a lil research on why trump's hair looks so strange he had a scalp reduction back in the 80s... cut the balding part off his scalp then had the remaining skin sewn back together :sick: that **** sounds primitive as **** compared to how its done now

Bosh%20Battier.gif

I remember when luda went ham with it.

:lol: I remember getting his album after he first got the low cut and marveling at the immaculate lines...never put together that it was the witches' brew at work.

Two unofficial rules to be prezzy: can't be under 5'10 and you can't appear to be going bald.

also, you should probably be married and find a specific religion.

Damn it seems like it was yesterday that CP3 had a fresh line.lol

Still waiting to see one of these toupees come off a dude dome in the midst of a physical altercation. On that day I think I'll lose consciousness from laughing so hard.

Last edited:
Still waiting to see one of these toupees come off a dude dome in the midst of a physical altercation. On that day I think I'll lose consciousness from laughing so hard.

That would be like the male equivalent of tissue coming out a chick's bra in the 8th grade.

Back
Top Bottom