Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

IMG_0628.JPG
IMG_0630.JPG

IMG_0042.PNG
Hair unit or nah

How does this even happen in real life. Like homie, somebody knows who you are and sees you daily, you can't just show up with the fresh braid look and act like that's regular. This the most flagrant I've seen in a while.

These cats and their associates must have sugar in the tank. You'll get clowned by your regular homies for having half/full moon one day and braids the next day. :smh:

Last edited:
How does this even happen in real life. Like homie, somebody knows who you are and sees you daily, you can't just show up with the fresh braid look and act like that's regular. This the most flagrant I've seen in a while.

Must be going on vacation to vegas or getting ready for spring break. Them broads aint going to know nothing. Let dude flourish.

People who get these wigs can’t have jobs. You got a different look for every shift at work

Would be hilarious to see the reactions of co workers after going from bald to pony tail in one day.

Have yall ever heard black women speak on how white women don't understand how dynamic black hairstyles are?

A black girl can come into work with braids one week, gone the next, and white women think it is sorcery. They are SO confused

I don't think white girls don't know what's going on, they know what weave/extensions are. Hell, they wear it too. I think they're mind blown at how shamelessly black women wear weave. Some don't even try to make it look like their hair.

I kinda wish I saved the hair from my last haircut and had it made into a hairpiece. Grew my hair out for 6 months. I like having long hair but it’s too high maintenance.

I kinda wish I saved the hair from my last haircut and had it made into a hairpiece. Grew my hair out for 6 months. I like having long hair but it’s too high maintenance.

Haven’t cut my hair for a little over a year. It’s easier to deal with now, but it is high maintenance. I don’t even like it that much. It’s just that there are many fallen soldiers younger than me and one day I will fall, too..

But for now I’m flourishing and doin it for the folliclly challenged brethren.

Must be going on vacation to vegas or getting ready for spring break. Them broads aint going to know nothing. Let dude flourish.

I've mentioned this before, but what happens when a girl grabs your hair when you're smashing or making out? I don't think I've ever been with one that didn't at least run their hands through my hair before :lol:

What is everyone's shampoo method? I used to shampoo 1-2x a day, but I have dropped it to once every couple/few days and seen some nice thickening.

What is everyone's shampoo method? I used to shampoo 1-2x a day, but I have dropped it to once every couple/few days and seen some nice thickening.

Shampoo is full of sulfates strips your hair of it’s natural oils. The stuff is terrible to use daily especially for black hair. Washing/rinsing with warm or cold (even better) water is fine with a conditioning regiment that isn’t overly protein rich.

There is no reason to shampoo that often. Especially if you black. I can go a full month without shampooing and my scalp will be fine.

So wait....if you hair is greasy from say sweat, ya'll just use water and that is it? I shampoo every day. I mean i am sure my lack of hair isn't from shampooing but if I can hold what I have still, I'd do it just to do it.

Back
Top Bottom