Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Do white girls care about white dude's shapeups?

On the whole, I don't think this has much to do with race. Some women will only want a man with a full set of hair and some will not care whether you have the half moon or clean shave.

Some men wear that crescent moon with pride and females hold there hands in public. It’s crazy

Some men wear that crescent moon with pride and females hold there hands in public. It’s crazy

Because that **** all in your head! Just like short dudes are always talking about no one wants a short guy all the up to the alter. The only reason why women won't mess with dudes with receding hair lines is because it shows you don't have the confidence to go ahead a chop it off.

You underestimate the power of money. Fat, short, bald guys can get hot chicks with the effort that goes into their pockets. Stability and a future go a long way....well, with Asians anyways.

Because that **** all in your head! Just like short dudes are always talking about no one wants a short guy all the up to the alter. The only reason why women won't mess with dudes with receding hair lines is because it shows you don't have the confidence to go ahead a chop it off.
what if you have an alien head? Should you chop it off?

Last edited:
I just don't understand using that Black Ice stuff. It is SO obvious. And folks KNOW i is fake. And folks CLEARLY see it. So why use it
prolly thinking as long as one soul thought they were crispy for at least 3 seconds first look, mission accomplished?

Does it just seem like there should be an Asian version of the Kobe German Knee Surgery, but for hair restoration? Fly to Cambodia, get some "treatment" and be good for life

I just don't understand using that Black Ice stuff. It is SO obvious. And folks KNOW i is fake. And folks CLEARLY see it. So why use it
the first time I got Black Iced, he did it without me asking or even noticing until he started and it looked RIGHT. He used it the way it's supposed to be though, just to fill in some thinning in my vertex, not to draw a whole line. Went the whole day, even worked out, **** doesn't leak or smear like you'd think. I went and copped the bottle. But then just never used it (DS bottle for the low hmu) because it's one of those "I'll still know" kind of things. But Ray Lewis and them boys, yea IDK who they think they foolin

the first time I got Black Iced, he did it without me asking or even noticing until he started and it looked RIGHT. He used it the way it's supposed to be though, just to fill in some thinning in my vertex, not to draw a whole line. Went the whole day, even worked out, **** doesn't leak or smear like you'd think. I went and copped the bottle. But then just never used it (DS bottle for the low hmu) because it's one of those "I'll still know" kind of things. But Ray Lewis and them boys, yea IDK who they think they foolin

Lets be real, it probably looked just as foolish on you as it does on them

Difference between filling in a small spot in the middle of a 6ft dude's crowd and drawing sideburns and lines with a ruler.

You underestimate the power of money. Fat, short, bald guys can get hot chicks with the effort that goes into their pockets. Stability and a future go a long way....well, with Asians anyways.

Nah, thats women in general.

did a lil research on why trump's hair looks so strange he had a scalp reduction back in the 80s... cut the balding part off his scalp then had the remaining skin sewn back together :sick: that **** sounds primitive as **** compared to how its done now

Back
Top Bottom