Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

That seriously is one of the biggest misconceptions. Hair growth comes from both sides. That is why some kids can be bald and others aren't from the same family. Some kids just got the better genes. Same goes with looks and other physical attributes which is why some siblings look better than others. So never assume that your mother's dad is the barometer for how your hair will be. My mom's dad (my grandfather) had hair and same with my mom's brothers as well. But my dad's father was bald, my dad is bald and me and my brother are balding. No way we are some sort of genetic freaks of nature that overpowered the dominant gene. My dad just had the dominating hair gene and we got it from his side of the family.

I'm at 31 and still have my hair intact to have a decent looking line up.. but I'm sure its only a matter of time.. why are people so self conscious about balding ?

^^^Pretty much. I mean even on that site posted the page back (http://restorehair.com/results/), it shows that everyone looks better with hair. There is no one guy that looks better as a before. Hair just equals better looks. Of course this is not cut in stone and applies to everyone but I would say at least the majority look better.

What sort of softens the blow is just age. Eventually everyone looks different as you get older and hair is one of the few things to worry about then. Of course if there was a hierarchy of things, being fat probably dominates baldness but then you are also dealing with wrinkles, skin, teeth, etc. I am going to be 37 this year and no one looks the way they did in high school and no one is trying to really. We're all past that....and have bigger things to deal with now.

Bruh. Didn't know if i should put it in here or fools wildin
20180206_162043.jpg

I’m gonna be 33 in a few months and got too much hairline. I complain about being a werewolf but it’s better than looking like george costanza.

I'm at 31 and still have my hair intact to have a decent looking line up.. but I'm sure its only a matter of time.. why are people so self conscious about balding ?

Have you ever seen a younger lookin dude with a hat on and then he takes it off and a woman goes.. “oh, I thought he was cute till he took his hat off”? That kind of thing can make a man self conscious.

Having a full head of hair and a healthy hair line are signs of vitality.

Have you ever seen a younger lookin dude with a hat on and then he takes it off and a woman goes.. “oh, I thought he was cute till he took his hat off”? That kind of thing can make a man self conscious.

Having a full head of hair and a healthy hair line are signs of vitality.

No. Honestly I've never ever heard a female talk about a hairline outside of roasting.

No. Honestly I've never ever heard a female talk about a hairline outside of roasting.

Nope hatfishing is a real thing.

I'd imagine that when one gets into their 30's, women care less and less about hairlines (and looks in general w/men) but at my age it is a thing. However, from my experience what men consider a bad hairline women don't even recognize. Only when it's like OD trash do women pick up on it.

Same thing w/height almost. Unless you're really short, women can't pick up the difference between 5'10 and 6'1.

9 seconds in. My ***** champagne balding a bit in the back. But he's been using Toppik and **** for a minute.

Def remember homegirls talking about that. If it's going, do yourself a favor and lay off the hats, give people time to get used to it, especially when approaching females.

Def remember homegirls talking about that. If it's going, do yourself a favor and lay off the hats, give people time to get used to it, especially when approaching females.

Not only that, but men are more privy to bad hairlines on guys than girls are. Like, you draw attention to yourself wearing a hat. Often times, a female won't even pick up on your hairline (Unless its really ****** lol)

Nope hatfishing is a real thing.

I'd imagine that when one gets into their 30's, women care less and less about hairlines (and looks in general w/men) but at my age it is a thing. However, from my experience what men consider a bad hairline women don't even recognize. Only when it's like OD trash do women pick up on it.

Same thing w/height almost. Unless you're really short, women can't pick up the difference between 5'10 and 6'1.

Exactly. At that point it's not even about the hairline itself, its about the denial and insecurity you're displaying. If you're at the point where a female will stop talking to you once you take your hat off, you probably shoulda came on in a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom