Bruce Lee vs Anderson Silva

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

its a hypothetical thread what else did you expect 
laugh.gif

That's my point. Why is it that YOU believe Bruce would win then and not Silva? Evidence> Hypothesis
its a hypothetical thread where i believe bruce will win. everyone has a side to chose, what EVIDENCE do you have silva will win.

Evidence that Silva has been in real fights against real competition.
laugh.gif

its a hypothetical thread what else did you expect 
laugh.gif

That's my point. Why is it that YOU believe Bruce would win then and not Silva? Evidence> Hypothesis
its a hypothetical thread where i believe bruce will win. everyone has a side to chose, what EVIDENCE do you have silva will win.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You do understand that there is a chance that all forms of training aren't shared with people with media credentials?
fair enough, and that goes both ways. 
Right so why is it PROBABLE that one person trains at a superior rate than the other. Why even make such a statement?

i already answered this

reading up on what both fighters do/did during their training

whatever amount of training you believe isnt shared to the media credentials is up to you

You do understand that there is a chance that all forms of training aren't shared with people with media credentials?
fair enough, and that goes both ways. 
Right so why is it PROBABLE that one person trains at a superior rate than the other. Why even make such a statement?

i already answered this

reading up on what both fighters do/did during their training

whatever amount of training you believe isnt shared to the media credentials is up to you

laugh.gif
how is that evidence that he will beat bruce.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

If there was no Bruce Lee, there wouldn't be no Anderson Silva.

/thread
That isn't a valid argument though. What comes before doesn't mean it is better. Without Dr. J there would be no Mike Jordan. Does the same logic applies to that situation?

Originally Posted by JD214

If there was no Bruce Lee, there wouldn't be no Anderson Silva.

/thread
That isn't a valid argument though. What comes before doesn't mean it is better. Without Dr. J there would be no Mike Jordan. Does the same logic applies to that situation?

Originally Posted by OneTrust

30t6p3b.gif
 at people acting like Bruce Lee was just an "actor."  He FATHERED MMA.  The same people saying Silva would beat Bruce Lee were probably the same cats that thought Bron was better than Jordan before the Finals.

QFT. 
I'll take Lee.

30t6p3b.gif
 at people acting like Bruce Lee was just an "actor."  He FATHERED MMA.  The same people saying Silva would beat Bruce Lee were probably the same cats that thought Bron was better than Jordan before the Finals.

QFT. 
I'll take Lee.

laugh.gif
OK. How about any guy you choose of your liking that you have seen NO real fighting from against a professional MMA fighter. Who are you betting on? Why does Bruce get a pass?

laugh.gif
OK. How about any guy you choose of your liking that you have seen NO real fighting from against a professional MMA fighter. Who are you betting on? Why does Bruce get a pass?

silva%20v%20franklin%20dance.gif

punch was thrown super slow i wouldnt say i could take on dude fightn silva or silva himself but bruce lee was way more than an actor. his speed and agility is crazy dude would probably throw some super fast punches and take out silva. anderson silva probably cant even harm pacquiao.

silva%20v%20franklin%20dance.gif

punch was thrown super slow i wouldnt say i could take on dude fightn silva or silva himself but bruce lee was way more than an actor. his speed and agility is crazy dude would probably throw some super fast punches and take out silva. anderson silva probably cant even harm pacquiao.

Are some of y'all really saying Bruce Lee was just an actor?!

With that said, Anderson Silva by brutal rapage

Are some of y'all really saying Bruce Lee was just an actor?!

With that said, Anderson Silva by brutal rapage

30t6p3b.gif
shut up

30t6p3b.gif
shut up

Back
Top Bottom