Bruce Lee vs Anderson Silva

30t6p3b.gif
 at people acting like Bruce Lee was just an "actor."  He FATHERED MMA.  The same people saying Silva would beat Bruce Lee were probably the same cats that thought Bron was better than Jordan before the Finals.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by k3njaminz

Ummm Anderson Silva would just take him to the ground and use his jiu jitsu. Not sure if Bruce knows how maneuver his way out of a triangle or choke.

ummm  i doubt bruce is dumb enough to get in a situation. look at the vid posted above, the hand speed is incredible, being 150 lbs you would figure bruce must have fought people that out weighed him 50% of the time, his training was probably superior to anything silva does today.

And why are we making the assumption (that is what it is) that is training was probably superior to Silva? This is the issue here with the God like praise we put these deceased individuals on. Why is it probable that Lee training was superior?
reading upon what both do during their training. go ahead and google it. By no means is anderson silva's training "light work" in comparison to bruce's. but i dont see how it matches up to his.

Dumb enough or physically incapable of defending it. There is a different there,

i doubt bruce is dumb enough to get in a situation

30t6p3b.gif
 at people acting like Bruce Lee was just an "actor."  He FATHERED MMA.  The same people saying Silva would beat Bruce Lee were probably the same cats that thought Bron was better than Jordan before the Finals.

Originally Posted by k3njaminz

Ummm Anderson Silva would just take him to the ground and use his jiu jitsu. Not sure if Bruce knows how maneuver his way out of a triangle or choke.

ummm  i doubt bruce is dumb enough to get in a situation. look at the vid posted above, the hand speed is incredible, being 150 lbs you would figure bruce must have fought people that out weighed him 50% of the time, his training was probably superior to anything silva does today.

And why are we making the assumption (that is what it is) that is training was probably superior to Silva? This is the issue here with the God like praise we put these deceased individuals on. Why is it probable that Lee training was superior?
reading upon what both do during their training. go ahead and google it. By no means is anderson silva's training "light work" in comparison to bruce's. but i dont see how it matches up to his.

Dumb enough or physically incapable of defending it. There is a different there,

i doubt bruce is dumb enough to get in a situation

Mas Oyama > humans (killed bulls with his bare hands, wrote in his blood to apply for army, etc...)

* ps - even Bruce wanted none of him

Mas Oyama > humans (killed bulls with his bare hands, wrote in his blood to apply for army, etc...)

* ps - even Bruce wanted none of him

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

laugh.gif
Story of the thread.
its a hypothetical thread what else did you expect 
laugh.gif

That's my point. Why is it that YOU believe Bruce would win then and not Silva? Evidence> Hypothesis

laugh.gif
Story of the thread.
laugh.gif

That's my point. Why is it that YOU believe Bruce would win then and not Silva? Evidence> Hypothesis

You do understand that there is a chance that all forms of training aren't shared with people with media credentials?

roll.gif
at the people in this thread thinking Bruce Lee would beat Silva. Yall are delusional and watch way too many martial art movies.

roll.gif
at the people in this thread thinking Bruce Lee would beat Silva. Yall are delusional and watch way too many martial art movies.

You do understand that there is a chance that all forms of training aren't shared with people with media credentials?

fair enough, and that goes both ways. 

laugh.gif
Story of the thread.
laugh.gif

lol Evidence? how is there evidence that Silva would beat bruce, when bruce has been dead forever 
laugh.gif
 its hypothetical on both sides on who would win

laugh.gif
Story of the thread.
laugh.gif

lol Evidence? how is there evidence that Silva would beat bruce, when bruce has been dead forever 
laugh.gif
 its hypothetical on both sides on who would win

Right so why is it PROBABLE that one person trains at a superior rate than the other. Why even make such a statement?

Right so why is it PROBABLE that one person trains at a superior rate than the other. Why even make such a statement?

laugh.gif
Story of the thread.
laugh.gif

its a hypothetical thread where i believe bruce will win. everyone has a side to chose, what EVIDENCE do you have silva will win.

laugh.gif
Story of the thread.
laugh.gif

its a hypothetical thread where i believe bruce will win. everyone has a side to chose, what EVIDENCE do you have silva will win.

Back
Top Bottom