Bruce Lee vs Anderson Silva

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Take some other regular Jeet Kun Do black belt against a 200 lbs cage fighter, I'd take the JDK kid any day of the week.  
laugh.gif
Why are there no JKD fighters in MMA? Oh wait, here's a gif of Kyle Watson, a JKD black belt

johnmakdessispinningbackfistkylewatsonufc129.gif

He's the one getting faceplanted, by the way.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Bruce Lee vs. Jesus & Hercules:
Hmmm... if it's a street fight, I say Bruce Lee only cause he knows (Obscure Martial Arts style).
How can Bruce Lee fight two fictional characters?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Bruce Lee vs. Jesus & Hercules:
Hmmm... if it's a street fight, I say Bruce Lee only cause he knows (Obscure Martial Arts style).
How can Bruce Lee fight two fictional characters?
laugh.gif

Who ever said Jackie Chan is just an actor...nah...dude is legit. He studied different forms of KF, trained under master Leung Ting in Wing Chun, Tong Long (Mantis), Bak Mei (White Eyebrow) and Northern Shaolin KF he learned while attending opera school. Has background in Hapkido, Judo, Boxing, TKD, Hei Long. His personal style is a mixture of Wing Chun, Hapkido and Judo. & was a Chinese boxing champion before started acting.

Who ever said Jackie Chan is just an actor...nah...dude is legit. He studied different forms of KF, trained under master Leung Ting in Wing Chun, Tong Long (Mantis), Bak Mei (White Eyebrow) and Northern Shaolin KF he learned while attending opera school. Has background in Hapkido, Judo, Boxing, TKD, Hei Long. His personal style is a mixture of Wing Chun, Hapkido and Judo. & was a Chinese boxing champion before started acting.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Yes Bruce invented a martial art, in fact he probably invented MMA, but he never fought a competitive or sanctioned fight past his teens...

That x the fact that the #1 rule of fighting is "never fight someone bigger than you" let alone 7 inches taller with twice the reach...

You guys are talking like Silva is some sort of slouch...
I'm saying
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Bruce is my dude on the 1000, but lets think with reality here. You can have 100000 tricks and styles up your sleeve, but the moment you get caught, you're done. 
Once Bruce gets caught on the ground, dude is going to be ripped apart. 

Thats why I never got the Bruce vs Tyson threads, when Tyson gets his hands on Bruce, ITS OVER. The $*+%@ doesn't have an "art of forcefields" technique that protects him from damage. He's going to bruise and bleed like anyone else.

Bruce is no slouch himself, by any means, he has a great chance of winning, but Anderson has just as much of a chance as Bruce. 

Dudes talk like Bruce lee can't be physically touched, get the $%!# out of here with that son. He wasn't perfect, nor is any other fighter. Just because he created a style, that doesn't mean he's some sort of god. He was just a master, as there are still masters of Martial Arts to this very day. 

Some people take nostalgia and over exaggerate it. 

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Yes Bruce invented a martial art, in fact he probably invented MMA, but he never fought a competitive or sanctioned fight past his teens...

That x the fact that the #1 rule of fighting is "never fight someone bigger than you" let alone 7 inches taller with twice the reach...

You guys are talking like Silva is some sort of slouch...
I'm saying
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Bruce is my dude on the 1000, but lets think with reality here. You can have 100000 tricks and styles up your sleeve, but the moment you get caught, you're done. 
Once Bruce gets caught on the ground, dude is going to be ripped apart. 

Thats why I never got the Bruce vs Tyson threads, when Tyson gets his hands on Bruce, ITS OVER. The $*+%@ doesn't have an "art of forcefields" technique that protects him from damage. He's going to bruise and bleed like anyone else.

Bruce is no slouch himself, by any means, he has a great chance of winning, but Anderson has just as much of a chance as Bruce. 

Dudes talk like Bruce lee can't be physically touched, get the $%!# out of here with that son. He wasn't perfect, nor is any other fighter. Just because he created a style, that doesn't mean he's some sort of god. He was just a master, as there are still masters of Martial Arts to this very day. 

Some people take nostalgia and over exaggerate it. 

Ummm Anderson Silva would just take him to the ground and use his jiu jitsu. Not sure if Bruce knows how maneuver his way out of a triangle or choke.

Ummm Anderson Silva would just take him to the ground and use his jiu jitsu. Not sure if Bruce knows how maneuver his way out of a triangle or choke.

Originally Posted by k3njaminz

ummm  i doubt bruce is dumb enough to get in a situation. look at the vid posted above, the hand speed is incredible, being 150 lbs you would figure bruce must have fought people that out weighed him 50% of the time, his training was probably superior to anything silva does today.

ummm  i doubt bruce is dumb enough to get in a situation. look at the vid posted above, the hand speed is incredible, being 150 lbs you would figure bruce must have fought people that out weighed him 50% of the time, his training was probably superior to anything silva does today.

10 years down the road it'll be "fighter x versus bruce lee, who would win?"
It will never be "silva versus fighter x, who'd win?"
BRUCE LEE = SWAG/GOAT
In fact he shall be forever known as "SWAG-GOAT"

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

laugh.gif
Story of the thread.

laugh.gif
Story of the thread.

10 years down the road it'll be "fighter x versus bruce lee, who would win?"
It will never be "silva versus fighter x, who'd win?"
BRUCE LEE = SWAG/GOAT
In fact he shall be forever known as "SWAG-GOAT"

Dumb enough or physically incapable of defending it. There is a different there,

And why are we making the assumption (that is what it is) that is training was probably superior to Silva? This is the issue here with the God like praise we put these deceased individuals on. Why is it probable that Lee training was superior?

Dumb enough or physically incapable of defending it. There is a different there,

And why are we making the assumption (that is what it is) that is training was probably superior to Silva? This is the issue here with the God like praise we put these deceased individuals on. Why is it probable that Lee training was superior?

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

laugh.gif
Story of the thread.
its a hypothetical thread what else did you expect 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

laugh.gif
Story of the thread.
its a hypothetical thread what else did you expect 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at people in this thread. Yall are delusional to think Bruce Lee would beat Anderson Silva. You guys watch too many martial art movies.

laugh.gif
at people in this thread. Yall are delusional to think Bruce Lee would beat Anderson Silva. You guys watch too many martial art movies.

Back
Top Bottom