BRUCE JENNER HAVING A SEX CHANGE?

Family get bread from all avenues. Mother is basically pimping her kids but she get it how she live. Never seen a talentless family loved so much

Last edited:
This is all a properly executed publicity stunt......
how? why?  to what end?  It's not like they have a hard time generating publicity doing little to nothing

marry a ballplayer, post a pic of your ***.... instant media swarm. 

If this were coming from a celeb that has fallen out of the limelight i'd be more inclined to believe it were a stunt

Last edited:
This is what attention ****** do. Can only buy so many cars, houses, boats..have so many reality shows. They NEED that attention. Its a drug

how? why?  to what end?  It's not like they have a hard time generating publicity doing little to nothing
marry a ballplayer, post a pic of your ***.... instant media swarm. 

If this were coming from a celeb that has fallen out of the limelight i'd be more inclined to believe it were a stunt

Bruce is not known as an Olympic gold medalist, he's known as the pushover stepfather for the kardashian's. He fits the bill for a fallen celeb. You would think that someone that was really at a crucial crossroads in their life as to changing a gender would want to do this in private. Fam is out getting his nails done then walking around rodeo with paparazzi everywhere. And to add to that, Bruce is like 60+ with like 5-6 kids from 3-4 different women. He's JUST now having thoughts about his sexual identity? Pretty sure he wasn't confused about his gender when he was smashing every chick in Hollywood in the 70's.....

Last edited:
as long as he's tied to that family he'll never be starved for publicity especially going to the extent of changing his sex or even pretending to do so.

We don't know if he's just now having these thoughts as you said, we only know that he's now chosen to express them publicly apparently

the fact the he married several women and fathered children really means nothing, we don't know what his private thoughts were all this time

Last edited:
Last edited:
Lets not forget the most important factor, someone will eventually smang this....... Wouldn't be surprised if it's someone from NT then make an Appreciation Thread.... I' Smashed Brenda Jenner.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh :rolleyes :lol:

Hos gonna be hos & youngins gonna run the streets regardless, daddy or no daddy

being around a bunch of females growing up isnt gonna make someone gay, if you gay you gay

Its all a misconception, you think all these strippers & pron stars grew up without a father in their life? :rofl:

Lets not forget the most important factor, someone will eventually smang this....... Wouldn't be surprised if it's someone from NT then make an Appreciation Thread.... I' Smashed Brenda Jenner.
roll.gif
  Yoooooooo!

Its all a misconception, you think all these strippers & pron stars grew up without a father in their life? :rofl:
Yeah, I'd say the majority.

The rest either had some big issue with their father or father figure. Then there's the percentage that were just fast freaks or had had fathers that were too strict.

I'm thinking pron star more than strippers though. I mean have you ever watched some of those pron star documentaries? Some of them lived ****** up lives.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh :rolleyes :lol:

Hos gonna be hos & youngins gonna run the streets regardless, daddy or no daddy

being around a bunch of females growing up isnt gonna make someone gay, if you gay you gay

Stop acting like you're a man and "giving advice" when you asking questions like this
First time doing taxes

Do we get a refund on social & medicare also?

Back
Top Bottom