BRUCE JENNER HAVING A SEX CHANGE?

I just find it weird that Family guy was making these jokes 10 years ago and now Bruce is actually gonna be a woman

Master Zik Master Zik You were saying..?

Turns out a person's sexual attraction CAN absolutely change from one to the other.
I guess it DOES "work like that" :rolleyes

I forget.

Are you the one that thinks sexual attraction is like a light switch? or are you one of the other ones?

I haven't clicked the link and probably won't since I don't plan on engaging you about this after this but if that's those TMZ guys talking to a doctor about if Bruce starts taking hormones or w/e drug his sexuality may change and you're using that to prove me wrong about something I've said in the past then you severely misunderstood what I was saying and you've fallen so low you're using tmz links to make it seem like you were right. Cuz if using hormones to change your sexuality is what you were talking about you're argument was even dumber than I thought.

Peep the Festivus thread man, I don't really deal with you dudes no more. It's a shame in 2015, several months later you're still feeling salty about your foolish faulty argument. You were wrong.

Last edited:
Dudes an ex triathlete he's probably gonna be running that women's prison if he ever does see time

I forget.

Are you the one that thinks sexual attraction is like a light switch? or are you one of the other ones?

I haven't clicked the link and probably won't since I don't plan on engaging you about this after this but if that's those TMZ guys talking to a doctor about if Bruce starts taking hormones or w/e drug his sexuality may change and you're using that to prove me wrong about something I've said in the past then you severely misunderstood what I was saying and you've fallen so low you're using tmz links to make it seem like you were right. Cuz if using hormones to change your sexuality is what you were talking about you're argument was even dumber than I thought.

Peep the Festivus thread man, I don't really deal with you dudes no more. It's a shame in 2015, several months later you're still feeling salty about your foolish faulty argument. You were wrong.
No, my point was simply that a friend of mine had a sexual attraction to ONLY men and later in life, developed an attraction to ONLY women.
I said it can happen. YOU said my friend is confused and must have been bi-sexual the entire time, and that's not how attraction works.

I said its something that developed over a period of time. Your rebuttal was sexual attraction is not a light switch.

The point is that it CAN happen.
Regardless if you click the link, or not. Regardless if you educate yourself, or wallow in your self assured ignorance.
At the end of the day, you are still wrong.

I saw the story and was reminded of the debate, to which you still never posted ANY information supporting your argument.
The only thing you can say is it dont work like that. Yeah ok.

And it has nothing to do with the year or saltiness. Why would I be salty. I was right, YOU were wrong.
But what is really sad is that as a man, you would rather be ignorant than to have to admit that you are wrong.
Thats the sign of a boy trying to act like a man...

You dont have to respond. Ive said what I had to say and you aint gone be talmbout nothing anyway.
Have a good day.

:smh: jaysrcrak jaysrcrak

It's a shame you're so salty that you've fallen so low as to attacking me personally. Using true Scotsman fallacies to make yourself feel better cuz you don't know what constitutes a man.

Think what you want bruh even if it is wrong. Just know that link doesn't support anything you just said and you've still haven't grasped what I was saying. If you want to use hormones that might switch your sexuality that doesn't mean you changed from one to another. You were always that one thing, you're just now realizing it and coming to terms with it.

Grow up. Stop holding on to grudges. Like a man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom